Lenovo S650

Lenovo S650

AnonD-235945, 22 Feb 2014We are in the same boat. I paid rm999 for this phone. Don't tell... moreI Paid Rm699 for this phone in Sabah and the price Change after CNY To Rm780.

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2014i just bought lenovo s650 yesterday. i woder...is it white color... moreWe are in the same boat. I paid rm999 for this phone. Don't tell me that I've been cheated from the salesman. Haihhh. Pity me. :(

So far its performance is good :)
This is my 1st experience by using this brand.

Ku3mer, 09 Feb 2014Hi. Just got this phone yesterday from Lenovo Malaysia. Did full... moreHow much?

Mine is rm999. Hmm

I already bought lenovo s650 ori set and its price rm999. Got 1 year warranty.

Rm999 is quite expensive right? Or its a normal price??? :(

Hmmmmmmm

am, 21 Feb 2014In malaysia i think no. Lenovo release product with limited col... moremine is also white. i heard that to check your phone is original or not is based on your imei number by simply press *#06# and check with ur phone's box. if same then it is original, if not then otherwise.
sory for my english.

• chlochlo

is this device will lag if using GO Launcher ?

the wifi is not dual band

• am

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2014Is white an original version also? Or is it a special edition or... moreIn malaysia i think no.
Lenovo release product with limited colour.
Official for lenovo s650 is silver.
Gsmarena also said silver.

• skys0p

maybe, 19 Feb 2014need helps~is that anyone know how to move those apps to sd?? c... moredownload b1 unrar zip from playstore n use this file manager to move a file to sd card

maybe, 19 Feb 2014need helps~is that anyone know how to move those apps to sd?? c... moreI just figure it out how to move apps to sd card.

System Setting > Storage > Default Write Disk ( change to External Storage , after OK ur phone will reboot.

After phone reboot, go back to System Setting > Apps > External Storage. Now you can move your apps to SD card.

21st-blue, 12 Dec 2013Expensivegood

• juy

I've been using the s650 as my secondary phone for a week now. Performance is better than I expected. It's fast, no lags, very responsive. I recharge the phone every other day (though I only turn on the wlan when i have use for it). the free case that comes with the phone is pretty useful as it prevents the phone from slipping and is at the same time a stand for the phone. the call quality isn't as good though as the iphone5 but is better than two of my previous secondary phones- samsung galaxy s duos and htc sensation

• siva

gtalkvoip is workin??

maybe, 19 Feb 2014need helps~is that anyone know how to move those apps to sd?? c... morejust download Apps2sd....

• maybe

need helps~is that anyone know how to move those apps to sd??
can teach??

• senthilkumar

S650 when we are talking in S650 MOBILE that time phone is heating in Speaker side.

• tops

GUYS just wanna ask is this scratch proof??

am, 18 Feb 2014u got ap set.. usually ap set offer more than one year warranty.Actually ori set is available for RM599. But I've never been fond of ori sets. All my 4 smartphones that i have owned in the past are AP sets and I never needed the warranty. So I find no value in paying more to get Ori sets.

am, 18 Feb 2014official in malaysia is silver colour.. i buy original one than... moreIs white an original version also? Or is it a special edition or promotion thing?

• am

official in malaysia is silver colour..
i buy original one than it come with receipt.
at receipt it wrote white but i still get silver!!!