Lenovo S660

Lenovo S660

• AnonD-195412

Those who have updated to kitkat and used it over a couple of days. What is your opinion on kitkat over jellybean on lenovo s660

• LenFan

AnonD-195412, 27 Sep 2014Koba what about the overall performance apart from these few app... moreEverything is working fine. If you face any problems just factory reset your phone after update, that solves the issue of lag and crash.

• AnonD-195412

AnonD-241635, 27 Sep 2014After 2 days updated to kitkat i found many apps lagged when scr... moreKoba what about the overall performance apart from these few apps. Or do you find all the apps are lagging. Please let us know. I am planning to update tomorrow. Should I go for it.

• AnonD-195412

After 2 days updated to kitkat i found many apps lagged when scrolling down like fb, wechat etc. Not all but most of them lagged. Hope lenovo fix it.

great! kit kat update but still cant move the apps from internal storage. help me help me

• leo

i think the upgrade fixes the auto unlock that's been a nuisance before. so far with the upgrade,,no auto unlock with my phone..i have the impression also that the battery performance improves along with the update.

• deb

after the kitkat update light sensors are not working correctly :(

• Anonymous123

oppss,i updated my phone.Turns out no Google service..I really regret

AnonD-90768, 26 Sep 2014How are you getting 2days battery backuP bro??? I got this phone... moreI think something wrong with ur phone...mine working fine..b4 and after kitkat update, my phone can last almost 2 days moderate usage with 3g data on...

• shab.

hi #to all I need help....
I did factory reset after update to KitKat.... everything become good or battery too but Google play store version become old version 4.8.20 but before it 4.9.13 .but after I did reset my mobile its become 4.8 version Google play .. I backup too..but still 4.8.20 .how can I got play store 4.9.13version again???..please help and rplay ...thanks in advance

jharly, 12 Sep 2014its great phone, being a mid tier phone but having specs of high... more5-6days??? Mine with 2g only getting drained like hell. After 6.5hrs of usage, its only 66% left!!!

How are you getting 2days battery backuP bro??? I got this phone today & after using it for 6 hrs, I got 68% battery left. How to get backup of 2days!! I switched off GPS, wifi, data sometime, kept brightness low. is there anything else needs to be done??

• bhavesh

Kitkat update made my phone too slow, Jelly bean better works.

• Dev

Head set quality is very low

• Anonymous123

AnonD-311436, 26 Sep 2014Yes, but before that u have a small update around 49 mb.after th... moreBut it's 678mb and it's in Chinese.Should I update it?

I did not update that 103mb firmware . still gettin that option .

No signs of the KK update on my phone Yet ,

is it happenning in batches , i am keen to upgrade to KK .

Plesae suggest .
Thanks in advance .
Im based in Pune India .

• arun jayaraj

anony, 26 Sep 2014 S660_S906_VIBEUI_V2.0_1437_7.3.1_ST_S660 is the kitkat updat... moreI got the kk update bt not wat u told. Its not vibe ui..... Initial 49 mb + 511mb was my total download..

• Cvrc

Paddy, 25 Sep 2014Kitkat upgrade is available for S660 Go to setting - about phon... moreThere is no that option ...