Lenovo S856

Lenovo S856

• leeknowbo

nice mobile. go go go

• Raju

Not a good one problems overcome the benefits

no google play stor

• whowho

sim1-only 4G

• libra

How can i upgrade my OS to lollipop? I am afraid if all my pictures will be deleted. Please help.

• w.amirul

where can i get this model stock firmware because mine aleady brick

• Suraj

Lenovo S856 There is problem with galary when deleating any of the folder ( Image or Video) make emty total Image and Video get deleted..
Please give any recomentation for avoid this problem

• iamwalty

someone, 01 Jun 2015Hey even I'm upset with that feature. How did you solve this pro... moreI Know.All you have to do is just update the software to theblatest version.
I just did it right now.
I tried several times and it never happen again.

Never happened that when u delete the last photo of the folder, everything will be delete also

I am using this phone from last 7 month every thing is fine but heats near camera when playing heavy games.

• someone

linto, 06 Apr 2015Very bad phone. Don't buy this. If we delete any single photo ... moreHey even I'm upset with that feature. How did you solve this problem can you please help me? If I delete a single pic from the gallery, the whole gallery just disappears although the pics are safe in the "photos" folder. Can you please help me out with this one?

• Raisani

Best ever cell phone, I just say 1 word
Love u lenovo, very friendly use

• Butiki

i brought this phone last fri. 50% sale at the SM Mega Mall , this phone is very flexible to use. i feel contented with the batery , ican play Clash of Clans and i love to use this because of big screen.Thanks Lenovo

Don't buy this phone. lousy camera, horrible touch, too heavy, only one sim is 3g, can only recommend this model to an enemy. Most anoying is that the phone 📱 developed touch screen problems only within 3 wks of purchase. If you lock 🔒 your sms, contact and diall pad also locks automatically. There are too many upgrades that only make the phone 📱 worse. I regret leaving samsung.

• venkatesan

Don't buy this mobile. Battery life is very low...

• linto

Very bad phone. Don't buy this.
If we delete any single photo or video from gallery remaining photos and video also deleting. Camera is also not good

• joskona

What is the difference (if any) between
1. Lenovo S856
2.lenovo S856c Customized version

• zuhud

swikul8, 12 Jan 2015is this unit have google play market? i saw some model not suppo... morebecause its china rom or aka cn base

does the memory card of this unit can be used in installing apps? just wanna make sure cuz the other units cant.they have memory card but cant move apps.

• roy

battery life is less

• raj

MASTH, 10 Feb 2015Hi frd i want to buy lenovo s856 or lenovo s580...plz advise me.... morelenovo S580 is compactable but S856 is good and big