Lenovo S930

Lenovo S930

i have been using for just 1 years, and i was disappointed then changed my smartphone. the problem: slow response, very bad signal receiving, slow internet access. now, i am using it just for audio player, it has very good quality of sound.

AnonD-416892, 13 Jul 2015 Very, very unhappy with this model S930. First disposable p... moreAbsolutely right, china is suck! Indonesia cellphone is much better!!!

• Tammy

Good day guys, plz how do I upgrade my Lenovo s930 to the Android version. Thx

• Lee Kooper

I've been using Lenovo S930 for 3 years. The problems are:
1. Charging adapter problem
2. Battery drainage too fast
3. Video captured when send thru whatsapp became corrupted.
4. Cant post/save picture/videos to Sd card.

The same with my phone, bought 3 years ago..the problem is the charging pin..I have my phone 3 times repaired within 3 years because of the same reason..now I planned to switch to another phone(brand) as the charging pin now having problem again for the 4th times.

• Waa

AnonD-609980, 14 Nov 2016Iam using this phone for more than 3 years but trust me its a wa... moreHow come yours are so bad?? Mine is still running well no hardware problem whatsoever. I bought it right at the time it as launched 3 years ago

• kecik

Mr.Futt Bucker, 06 Jun 2016Help Please, i use the S930, for Two Years up until now, but aft... moreyour usb port problem...

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2014What was the update done?Hello
i use lenovos930 last 2 mpnth i cant ditect problem. When i conect to charge red light on but did not charging..and if i use other hp 100% charge an put my hp then only opto 20 minet 1%

AnonD-389854, 25 Apr 2015Please clarify whether Samsung MicroSDHC 16GB 48 MB/s Class 10 E... moreI don't think so

• Machaffiz

AnonD-514966, 07 May 2016please help me how to enable the data cable setting lenovo s930,... moreJust use file manager, Cheetah Mobile,select transfer to PC from menu. use FTP IP address protocol given by the applications.

Iam using this phone for more than 3 years but trust me its a waste of money.
Charging problem, battery problem, very slow and hang frequently, screen resolution is very cheap. Dont ever purchase this piece of SHIT.

• ali

aniki, 15 Sep 2016bootloop. just flash ur stock rom.I m using lenovo s930 last 2years now my it is slow very much fb are Google data loading need too much time . I reset but same plz help me

• aniki

Anonymous, 04 May 2016What I need to do when my lenovo s930 just comes up with lenovo ... morebootloop. just flash ur stock rom.

• aniki

AnonD-514966, 07 May 2016please help me how to enable the data cable setting lenovo s930,... morethats cable does not support data transfer. n might those cable is broken inside.looking for another cable,. trusted n originla cable

• Kanarom

My s930 lenovo can't Conner to network(disconnected), need help how to reconnect to network

• Gatot

How to calibrate the touch screen of Lenovo S930?

• SIB Tuguson

Mr.Futt Bucker, 06 Jun 2016Help Please, i use the S930, for Two Years up until now, but aft... moreA. Charging problems:
1. Try to change your charging port
2. Dont use/ play your s930 during charging. It is the cause of the problem charging 100% but draining less then 5 minutes.
3. During charging, although you batery indicate 100%, just charge it for a long times (example: during sleep until morning) and dont disturb it during charging.

B. Touchscreen slow:
1. Leave few space in your internal memory.
2. Check and off programs in your handphone that on, play or functions automatically.

• Mr.Futt Bucker

Help Please, i use the S930, for Two Years up until now, but after a year of usage the phone start giving me trouble, first its the slow response touch screen, and etc,.... but the most annoying one is the battery life,.... after charging it 100%,... and use it about 5 minutes,... the phone died,.... due to its battery use,... i mean,... c'mon 5 minutes just to kill 100% battery,.... does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Wn, 29 Jun 2015how do i want to fix Can't Connect to Computer ?same issue any one help us

please help me how to enable the data cable setting lenovo s930,

when ever i connect data cable its automatically charging my mobile, but its not connecting with sd card.

kindly help me