Lenovo Tab3 7

Lenovo Tab3 7

• Nah name

Ive been using this for about 1 year only (my brother stepped on it) i play shooting game such as crisis action, no lag, and the speaker is loud good for listening to music maybe? I accidently dropped it and everything is mess up bruh, the volume button doesnt work after that, earphone not working too after it fell from 1feet

• Pokoburi

When it first arrived, life seemed perfect. A budget Tablet which does everything it is supposed to do. Read pdf, watch video, play music, everything. Fast forward a few months and the touchscreen started behaving weird. At first, a few letters on the keyboard stopped responding. I updated the keyboard, changed to a different keyboard but the problem continued. Frustrated with it. I stopped using it. A few months later, I tried using it again and then realised several parts of the screen had stopped responding. Even while doing normal functions, either the screen failed to register touch or stopped altogether. I stopped using it again. A few days back, I tried using it again and at first most of things began working. The touchscreen was more or less fine (although portions of the screen was still unresponsive). Two days of using it and the same problems reappeared. So, if we are talking about Lenovo TB3-710F, it is not a good tablet. Or may be I was unlucky.

• Pokoburi

Anonymous, 08 Apr 20203g or 4g4G because i had it before

• Algimantas

Baydon, 03 Nov 2020but for me is still fast at 2016, only just a little bit sl... moreInstall via browser and it will be fast :) Opera/chrome is slowing it. Now writing from this tablet, via browser.

IGNASIO33, 20 Jun 2020Тhis is the slowest tablet i have ever seen, it constantly ... morebut for me is still fast at 2016, only just a little bit slow buat that doesn't said the tablet is forever slow

Google sees this Lollipop as Kitkat...you get the v.basic search
in a browser without any options.
Screen is v.sensitive and needs to be totally spotless or it freezes / ghost cliks.
Battery still 'high' after 4yrs., but slow to recharge.
Have a feeling the s.a.r. rating isn't friendly compared to
phones of the same era.

• Lenovo T37

IGNASIO33, 20 Jun 2020Тhis is the slowest tablet i have ever seen, it constantly ... moreNot Really That Slow. Yes Its Little Slow, Just Need To Disable Most Unused/Unwanted Apps, Clear Memory, Clear Cache & Tweaks. Performance Seem Decent, Good Battery Backup. 1GB Ram + Android Lollipop Expect Lesser App Support. Gaming Side Change All Setting To The Lowest & It Can Run Smoothly At Least. No Issue With Normal Apps. Lowest Benchmark Score Of 24.872.

• IGNASIO33

Тhis is the slowest tablet i have ever seen, it constantly crashes with updates and restarts ........ 100% garbage - don't take it !!!

• Souravsarkar

Plz this phone give oder

3g or 4g

The contacts disappears on 7304 model

avatarma, 06 Mar 2019is this tablet 3g or lte ? because i found one on sale with... moreLte begins from Android7 (not all models) & the processor is 8735 not 8161 & I advise you to buy another mobile such as nokia 2.1 or 3.2 or 2.3 or 3.1plus or any other you prefer instead of this plastic tab with realtivelly little bit low sound.

• jj

worst of its kind even dustbin would reject the idea of this tab

• Tilak

Size is good. the same size with much better camera would me much better. But after use of few months this start to hang..

• Bilal

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2019It is a very good tablet.If it has 1.5gb or 2gb ram and cpu... morei agreeeeeeeeeeeeee

• mic

can this version combatible with android 9

It is a very good tablet.If it has 1.5gb or 2gb ram and cpu 1.6ghz,it will be more good.

• Leo

Working just fine in 2019.
Browsing internet and watching youtube works just fine but do not try anything Else. Enough for me for 80 bucks.

• nasirsultan

Lenovo Tab3 7 price please???