Lenovo Tab 4 10

Lenovo Tab 4 10

• A
  • s8H
  • 06 Jul 2022

Zahid, 29 Apr 2019Can I use this tablet as phone for making calls? You can but only in messenger

Anonymous , 12 Feb 2022It makes phone calls…no…read specification…

• L

• N
          • Naheel Ahmed
          • KIW
          • 10 Nov 2021

Hi sir please I request i head to facing this problem My tab 4 10 is not going to Work just tab is stop here only on Lenovo logo is not going forward isn’t opne

• J

• K
              • Kevin
              • IbF
              • 13 Jul 2021

I have had no problems with this Lenovo tablet it's been absolutely fantastic. I used it more for gaming than anything else. But now I'm afraid I'll have to get a newer tablet because I've had this one for 3 years and the game that I play most on after their most recent update said my tablet is not compatible with their game And I thought the way this tablet handled the game I honestly thought that no matter what they do this tablet was going to be able to handle it. I do know that the next tablet will be a new Lenovo as well I've been very pleased with the way this tablet has responded to game updates as well as the tablet updates from time to time. I can't complain. I definitely got my money's worth out of it.

• T
                • Tomas Vaitkevicius
                • m@9
                • 17 Jan 2021

Pretty reliable. In two years had to replace broken screen, broken cable and clean the shampoo that accidentally got inside volume buttons contacts. As You can guess I wasn't very gentle with it. But hardware worked very stable, and of course PLUS version of the TAB 4 would be more reliable in a long term. My advice - guys buy devices with at least 4 Gigs of operative memory ar 128 Gigs of storage. Cheers!

Sal66, 19 Mar 2019Does it have wireless charging ?No

• Dk{
                    • 07 Dec 2019

How can we use messages

• Callum Wood
                      • FMY
                      • 07 Aug 2019

YELLLOOOO this here is a top of the range android ideal for casting them 3pm kick offs straight to your TV!!!

• IW@
                        • 21 May 2019

Rave, 26 Sep 2018No, it can't make any calls. Only SMS.You can call or video call only in messenger

• Z
                          • Zahid
                          • BQ9
                          • 29 Apr 2019

Can I use this tablet as phone for making calls?

• DkQ
                            • 21 Apr 2019

Marc, 22 Mar 2019I have the same tab and it runs android 8.1. It was released in android 7.1.1. But after the update it runs on Android 8.1

• D
                              • Dustin_Bess
                              • jI3
                              • 04 Apr 2019

K reddy, 09 Mar 2019Dnt go for this unless item. I have one provide by my compa... moreFor the price it is a damn good Tablet, If you want better than put up the money to get better..but for people on a budget, or for teens this is a good Tablet and easy on the wallet to replace if damaged.

• M
                                • Marc
                                • 3J%
                                • 22 Mar 2019

I have the same tab and it runs android 8.1.

• S
                                  • Sal66
                                  • Liu
                                  • 19 Mar 2019

Does it have wireless charging ?

• K
                                    • K reddy
                                    • rKe
                                    • 09 Mar 2019

Dnt go for this unless item. I have one provide by my company which is non other than another scarp

• L
                                      • Lucky
                                      • 6sE
                                      • 04 Mar 2019

How long does it hold it's charge percentage?

Nader, 16 Feb 2019Does it support OTG??Yes it does.