Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus

Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus

• Adam

No software upgrades, wifi issues. A possibly great tablet held back by poor support

• Ole

No software support from Lenovo, Android security patch level is 1 October 2018!

• Dazzle

The camera is not of good quality so I rarely use it. Never used a SIM so can't comment on the call quality. Bought it 2 years back. It's functioning well till now. I don't even have a screen guard and the touch is good. Fingerprint sensor works fine. Not had an issue till now. Sound quality was good initially now it has slightly decreased. Tab hangs occasionally. Like once a week or something. But it's only for a couple of seconds. A few apps kept stopping, uninstalled it. Now it's fine.

PowerReviewer, 17 Sep 2019I bought this tablet in Dec 2017 for 300 Euros. The constru... moreFurthermore, the fingerprint sensor is dysfunctional. It recognizes my fingerprint less than 50% of the times. I have tried reconfiguring it multiple times.

I bought this tablet in Dec 2017 for 300 Euros. The construction is solid and durable. The performance is good. It's a bit heavy. Battery autonomy is OK.
I had trouble with managing SD cards as internal storage (good brands of SDXC class 10 U1), so I tried factory reset and started looking for updates. To my surprise this tablet never got an Android version update. It was launched with Android 7 Nougat and it didn't even get Android 8 Oreo, launched only 1 month after the launch of the tablet. Very bad practice on behalf of Lenovo not to support their premium lines. Not worth the money.

• Foxhound989

I bought this tablet Aug2018 I only need it for youtube, movies, music, spotify, casual surfing, and netflix if im getting bored at work. and I can say that its giving me 10 to 12hrs of movie playtime with blutooth headsets all the time. now after a year It does 8 to 10hours of watchung sessions still. I can say in happy with my usage and screen quality is also not bad. My only problem with this is I cant find accessories. Im using an ipad air case its a good quality cover but i need to be careful because theres some angles where it slips out. and the OS is stuck. but I still dont see any lags for my usage. even big ebooks comics' file transfers are not bad. there is this issue about fast charging it takes about 3hrs to charge this thing' its fine for me but its something they should change next.

• nikuls

dsmylie1993, 16 Jul 2019Is this tablet able to run ps2 emulatorsDoubtful - some games might run, but overall, the Snapdragon 625 isn't powerful enough for PS2 (nor Dolphin, for that matter). Even using PPSSPP, some games like GTA: Liberty City stories run bit slow at times.

I would only recommend this for those looking to emulate GBA and older - 625 should run those comfortably. For PS2, you want Snapdragon 636 at minimum, preferably 660/670 or 845/855. Emulating newer consoles is one of those things you can do on mobile that can really tax even the 855.

that is 3gb of ram

Is this tablet able to run ps2 emulators

• Samoldok

Tab 4 10 Plus Owner, 05 Mar 2019If you search the web for upgrades for this tablet, you wil... moreOur Yoga Tab3 10 Plus got updated to 7.1.1. this week!! I did not expect it at all. We also have a Tab 4 10 Plus. So far nothing (still 7.1.1.) but there is hope for v8 I think.

• Sat

I understand that Lenovo Tab4 10 p!us is a non calling tab but I Am not able to send or receive messages also. Need help as many applications required OTP for installations...

• Tab 4 10 Plus Owner

If you search the web for upgrades for this tablet, you will find out, that Lenovo has no plans to update this specific tablet. It looks like there is something "wrong" about this type.
Because all other Tab 4 devices get an update at least to Android 8/Oreo as promised in the official Lenovo Upgrade Matrix. But for some strange reasons the "Tab 4 10 Plus" is missing in the official list and there are a lot of dissappointed owners, waiting for an official statement about the future of the Tab 4 10 Plus (the actual sold premium device!!! of Lenovo).

• Vila

Do not buy. No software updates or security patches since 2017. Stuck in Android 7

• user

have been using this for almost a year, primary use is watching twitch / youtube / movies daily (have case with stand option added). works great for my purpose. recommend.

• DrVikTroll

M8, 23 Jul 2017in UK cost £299 - 3GB RAM , 16 GB in Argos. Very exp... moreNot really, expandable with up to 256GB SD

• DrVikTroll

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2018Very good specs for the money. Works nice. But UNUSEABLE.... moreCould have just bought a case with a stand :)

Hi Inquiry here...

I'm actually looking for tablets with good processor for beat games purposes (Cytus 1 and 2, Lanota, Deemo and others) but most of my friends keep telling me to get an ipad for those kind of games yet most of my beat game files are for android and I don't want to go on a hassle to buy the game and download from the app store again. Is this tab good at all? Its Snappy 625 after all... and it sales for $263 (estimate when converted to my current currency) on online stores. Your response is highly appreciated.

• Joe

My Lenovo is 3gb and 16gb storage. It's for basic use. I like it. Super fast, no freezing. Glass is on the back too. Well, I bought him a case for protection. I haven't found anything negative on this tablet.

Very good specs for the money. Works nice.
But UNUSEABLE. The glass back makes that it constantly slides out if your hand and you have to grip it hard so you get a cramp in your hand instead.
Glass back Why ? How do they think ?
So I returned it.

It's working on real time basis . No use for stock market trading.