Lenovo Tab P11

Lenovo Tab P11

Anybody out there having a never security patch thai dec 5 2020?

TB-J606F_SF120025_210107_ROW

MladenJ, 23 May 2021Lenovo P11 or Samsung Galaxy tab A7 2020, both have SD662, ... moreI will choose samsung. I used both Samsung & Lenovo's device but I think Samsung would be better than lenovo(specially the software-thing).

• Sreehari

Bought this last week, i must say a good tablet with nice screen, keyboard and precision pen.

if you re looking for media usage this is a good choice. But if you are looking for a daily driver with multitasking this has its cons(662 processor is not upto it). I will prefer s7 or p11 pro for that matter.

All good, but one thing that annoys me is that it doesn't have an area to rest the precision pen. The pen comes with silicone pouch with adhesive to stick it, but thats it. I didnt find a suitable position to stick the pen yet. Also the pen comes with a usb c cport to recharge it.

But all that said, i know why i bought this and it is doing that pretty well.

• Jim

It does not have a headphone jack. Requires USB-C adapter.

• Tano27

MladenJ, 23 May 2021Lenovo P11 or Samsung Galaxy tab A7 2020, both have SD662, ... moreBuy the new Tab P11 that will come with Android 11 and at a cheaper price.

Lenovo P11 or Samsung Galaxy tab A7 2020, both have SD662, 4 speakers, Lenovo is better 4/128 vs 3/32 gb, I don't know whose screen is better BUT as I read on the forums Lenovo is very bad with Android upgrades and quarterly patches compared to Samsung and that is very important.
I am in a dilemma between these two mid-range tablets because I have been using Sam.tab A6 2016 for several years but its battery drains quickly so I have to buy a new one.
Please recommend.

• Raj

In some website
Lenovo p 11 will be available from 30may onwards .
Is that true

When it will launch in india

SB28, 19 Mar 2021When will the Lenovo Tab P11 be launched in India? I am eag... moreNear june

I have 4yr old Lenovo Tab4 8inch which i use on a regular basis and i still have about 95% battery left after full charge.
Lenovo batteries last, even their laptops

• ivan

ktc.ua, 15 Feb 2021i'm using this tablet right now. there are no 3.5mm ... morePlease when you already announce that you have a tablet then write your observations, positive and negative so that we know how to decide and not just write “I have it” like this, that is nonsense.

• Vikas Rajput

Sarkirssian, 07 Apr 2021Will it have Android 11 update? They make really good produ... moreInformation Unavailable Right Now

• Sarkirssian

Will it have Android 11 update? They make really good products, but the support... could be better.

• jei

does not have a headphone jack

omzig, 24 Mar 2021sd 662 in 2021 ? *sigh* imho it should have gotten sd 732 ... moreFor the price, I don't care much about not having a much more powerful chipset than the SD 662. For average consumers' daily light or medium task on a big screen, SD 662 is more than enough.

• omzig

sd 662 in 2021 ? *sigh*
imho it should have gotten sd 732 (or dimensity800u) instead of p11 pro, and p11 pro should then have something like sd 765 or dimensity1000.

• SB28

When will the Lenovo Tab P11 be launched in India? I am eagerly waiting for this.

• Someone

Seba89ch, 22 Feb 2021Do you recommend this tablet?Yes I would

Seba89ch, 22 Feb 2021Do you recommend this tablet?Yes, it's quiet good for content consumption.
Big screen, 4 loud speakers, fast UFS, long battery life.
My other variands were Samsung A7 and S6 Lite, but P11 seems more balanced.

• Seba89ch

ktc.ua, 15 Feb 2021i'm using this tablet right now. there are no 3.5mm ... moreDo you recommend this tablet?