Lenovo Tab P11 Pro

Lenovo Tab P11 Pro

Beaker920, 17 Apr 2021Does anybody know if the LTE version supports phonecalls an... moreNo only message not call

Does anybody know if the LTE version supports phonecalls and texts using the simcard, like the Galaxy Tab S7 does?

Banggood and TechTablets say it's 5.8mm thick (not 6.9)

• Wikwik

Is it available for other os?

Ksend, 18 Mar 2021I bought it from bangood for 328€ the quality for this pric... moreThank you dear friend i want to buy from here in Saudi soon In-Shaa-ALLAH

• Ksend

I bought it from bangood for 328€ the quality for this price is amazing!!!! I had samsung s5e
And i believe lenovo is much better... First of all the lenovo screen doesn't hurt my eyes when samsung amoled with screen flickering hurt my eyes. Second the built quality is amazing....
Also i like the vanila android feel of the lenovo the sound quality and the hdr screen......this tablet is amazing dont hesitate to buy it especially for 328€ is a great deal

My bro is in HK ,the price for lenovo tab p11 pro is ~400euro in HK.

• Sty348

Will Lenovo upgrade to android 11?

• omzig

kakhak, 03 Mar 2021Lol, you are clearly wrong. The modern OLED panel is ten ti... morethat's just your emotional "logic". but you can believe whatever you want.

omzig, 01 Mar 2021no, it's not. it's a matter of personal preferen... moreLol, you are clearly wrong. The modern OLED panel is ten times better and advanced than LCD.

• omzig

Dan, 13 Feb 2021You forgot about the oled display, it's a hudge +no, it's not.
it's a matter of personal preference. if you prefer OLED, that's fine. i prefer IPS, because
OLEDs got PWM and burn-in.

Can insert card sim?

• choong

Viiking, 19 Feb 2021It does support a stylus but you have to buy that one separ... morewhere you buy boss?

• Seba89ch

Nickname, 14 Dec 2020I bought it and it was so terrible! Don't buy this. ... moreWhy?¿

• Y

Lex, 03 Feb 2021Yeah, price is a bit too high, tough compared to normal P11... moreWithout mentioning in what currency are the prices you said, we cannot compare ! ;-)

• Viiking

Goodfellow, 03 Sep 2020Sorry to burst your bubble. The tab indeed looks good but i... moreIt does support a stylus but you have to buy that one separately, I have it and it works great so I recommend it

• Tinashe

Why aren't they making a real high end tab like what Samsung and Huawei are at least doing. There's great potential and utility in Android tabs.

• Dan

Lex, 03 Feb 2021Yeah, price is a bit too high, tough compared to normal P11... moreYou forgot about the oled display, it's a hudge +

• Lex

Yeah, price is a bit too high, tough compared to normal P11 we're looking at 128GB vs 64GB prices. If you take the P11 prices and devices like LG G Pad 5 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 ... you would expect prices maybe ~400 (prob. a 64GB variant, 450 128). Then where I live 599 without, 649 with pen/keyb it's def too exp. given the specs.

• Steve

I need this tab in Nigeria. Can't find it to buy Lenovo!