Lenovo ThinkPad

Lenovo ThinkPad

is there a option to change the battery?

AnonD-140582, 07 Jun 2013Hi all... I am planning to buy a windows tablet that good ... moreGet surface pro. 4gb ram and an i5 Intel. Same price as the others, which don't support standard windows apps and don't have built in office.

Hi all...
I am planning to buy a windows tablet that good for browsing, games, and working purposes such as microsoft office like excel, word. Any recommendation? I am considering Microsoft Surface, lenovo thinkpad 2, Samsung Ativ, or asus vivo?

Thx for your big help!

• bobo

Khurram, 26 Dec 2012Really a dumb product I buy from Shenzhen with aluminum cas... moreI can get new one for 200$ you recommand to buy?

• Khurram

Really a dumb product I buy from Shenzhen with aluminum case also with leather cover but after use some days I feel I loos my money and sold it very cheap I loos more then 350$
In some days and buy iPad 3 32gb and satisfied with its performance I suggest not buy this product only waste of your money

• hentaisama

can this dual core tablet make phone call? It accepts SIM, but in Honeycomb i cant find the dialer. Plis tell if upgrading to 4.0 can i make phone calls... Thanx in advance.

• Paul

Omar AlFarook, 30 Jul 2012well looking at the review videos uploaded on youtube and r... moreOmar AlFarook u should really get the Asus transformer pad infinity!!

• Omar Alfarooq

Been working on the tablet for three days now, sending emails making notes with the pen , browsing the internet and playing around with the calender. Till now its all been aces.

• Omar AlFarook

well looking at the review videos uploaded on youtube and reading the review online, made me feel that this is one of the best gadgets that you can get. but i want to know the availablity og this tablet in the middle east ?

For such a price, its too overprice seeing the body only a plastic and battery smaller than the RAZR Maxx of Motorola, its a phone though, and a phone had a bigger battery than a 10-inch tablet's

• Thinkpad

it takes about 1 hour to re charge full, but not 100% sure as i never count how long it takes to re charge.
i think this is far best business grade android tablet around. i have had Galaxy Tab, eee pad transformer, ipad 2 and Acer Iconmia A500. my answer is i am keeping Thinkpad tablet. as for my need it works best. also dont forget you can buy Folio keyboard case which turn ur thinkpad tablet to Laptop. (includes legendary thinkpad keyboard with track ball mouse)

I want to know, how much does it take to be recharged?

• snghkhm

good work. Degine is very good..................want 1 for me..................