Lenovo Vibe P1m

Lenovo Vibe P1m

Dr Amit Johari, 05 Nov 20153 days Usage with Lenovo Vibe P1m--- Pros- 1. Battery-- Full ... morewhen u bought it?

Battery Backup is awesome...

• stobs

Sonu...., 05 Nov 2015Hey guys is it alivable in market or not.... its alive!!!!!! its aalllliiiivveee!!!

• surya

I want to buy this mobile or not place suggest me

• Kanna

Lenovo Vibe P1m Doesn't have Gorilla Glass? And Very Sad About Camera Quality.

• Rakesh Silawat

I have purchased vibe p1m. This is a good feature in this phone under the cost. Vibe P1m is good battery backup atleast 3-4 days, good download speed

• VENKATESH

this phone is very good in working and good battery back up along with this all latest update features,with in the cost of 7999. In my openion it is better for suggesting any one to buy this phone. friends no problem at all by using this mobile.you can dare to buy no secondary problems will arise.

• Dr Amit Johari

3 days Usage with Lenovo Vibe P1m---
Pros-
1. Battery-- Full day with 5 hours SOT
2. Display better than My Lenovo A6000+
3. USB OTG
4. Nice Loud Sound, Good Call reception
5. Fluid UI
CONS---
1. Major problem With Contacts App of this mobile. It Seperated all my joined Contacts and Now i dont see Contact Photo and its a big big Trouble. Right Now trying to Solve this Proble.
2. U can not Set Per Contact individual Ringtone.
3. Lost connection with my BT Headset HM 1900 quite a few times and its a big problem.
4. Although its Listed as having Gyroscope and gravitation sensor but it does not have it. So there is NO PHOTOSPHERE in Google Camera App.
For 8k. Its the best mobile out there. No doubt about it. I have used Note 4 6 months back.

• Sonu....

Hey guys is it alivable in market or not....

• soumitra Das

If the mobile is super amoled then that are ok

Indrajith, 04 Nov 2015I am interested in buying lenovo vibe p1m. Is this best to buy??Its difficult to buy becoz its demand...not available...i tried twice at fk..

• vikas

How's performance with gaming?
Does it heat up with heavy use?

• Loki

Indrajith, 04 Nov 2015I am interested in buying lenovo vibe p1m. Is this best to buy??Yes its a good phone. I have charged it 3days back. I still got 52% of my battery without using internet. Camera is good. Feather touch. Excellent battery.

• Naveen

Does this phone have color led notification light

• Gautam

nil, 03 Nov 2015hey guys......i brought this phn on first cell....and after usin... moreDoes this has screen cast option?

• Indrajith

I am interested in buying lenovo vibe p1m.
Is this best to buy??

• harsha

can i buy this phone or not please tell me
i wnt to buy the phone

• Asif

Prabhu Kr, 04 Nov 2015Can i buy tis phone or not?Buy it, Its a good phone

• Prabhu Kr

Can i buy tis phone or not?

• shaikh adnan

nil, 03 Nov 2015hey guys......i brought this phn on first cell....and after usin... moreHii nil..today I m going to purchase this phn please suggest me about this phone lenovo vibe p1m is everything is fine..reply me
Skadnan241@gmail. Com