Lenovo Vibe P1m

Lenovo Vibe P1m

Purchased the phone today..look is stylish..battery is awesome..camera quality is good,decent GUI, no heating problem(even after talking for more than 1 hr).10 GB is usable out of 16Gb, system uses 344mb out of 2Gb RAM.

• Eshwar

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2015Does it have led notification?? I saw the videos but no one told... moreP1m comes with multi color LED Light.

Im considering this phone over Meizu m2 note..... the meizu seems to have more features like compass, glonass, perfect screen... but for my outdoor hikes i really need a device with powerfull battery and solid gps. Can any one who bought P1m give us review of its battery life + gps?

Does it have led notification?? I saw the videos but no one told about led notificatiob. Plzz help guys.

• AB-027

anyone who bought this phone on first flash sale plz share your experience with the phone, only thing i am concerned about is the Quadcore 1 GHz processor, excpet that everything is just perfect .. plz share the detailed review as early as possible

• razz

lele1212, 28 Oct 2015no, that's not true, the battery is still having 4000mah capacit... moretahnk for the info on mah 4000 battery

• razz

Guys pls suggest did anyone took this Lenovo vibe P1M ,, ans used for 1 days and give reviwe on this. Just are seeing the specifications and expressing.

Already Oct 28th it got released.

• razz

lele1212, 28 Oct 2015no, that's not true, the battery is still having 4000mah capacit... morethank q for the reply regarding 4000 mah battery durability.

• Shaharukh Khan

Dear friends let me know how is Lenovo P1m because I am purchasing this phone soon

Ak, 28 Oct 2015Buyed today lucky to get 1. When will the white p1m be availableBought one...when would u receive?

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2015I've booked this phone yesterday on flipkart, Crossed my fingers... moreKeep post the performance...buddy

Rajesh, 30 Oct 2015I want to purchase this VIBE P1m mobile on EMI basis. is it pos... moreHey bro its just 8000 rs..what u got for EMI.....!

• roswell2236

In my opinion A5000 better? 1Ghz - 2GB ram vs 1.3Ghz - 1GB ram.... 1Ghz too low....

• Rajesh

I want to purchase this VIBE P1m mobile on EMI basis.
is it possible???

• VICKY

• Rahul

My major considerations are voice call quality and The Response to Stimulus of Touch....
Please do reply if u know...

I've booked this phone yesterday on flipkart, Crossed my fingers
Lets wait and watch would it fulfilled my expectations or not?

lenovo vibe p1m support otg??

• Ajay

Indian, 27 Oct 2015Let's Compare With Lumia 640 3G Lenovo Vibe P1m vs Lumia 640 ... more" If U Don't Care About Front Camera, RAM, 4G, Internal Memory"

Dude that's half the phone there! What you smokin brah :)

• Ak