Lenovo Vibe P1m

Lenovo Vibe P1m

aazu, 11 Apr 2016pls suggest how is this phone i m going to buy itvery good phone

• Hatem

Heey all .. any body knows how to adjust the wallpaper to take the all pic as i have to choose a very small part of the pic

Asif, 11 Apr 2016Dear I have purchased this cell phone with identical problem if ... moreyes

• aazu

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2016It is compatible to VR??pls suggest how is this phone i m going to buy it

• hmu

What is the function of auto bright ness?

• Sreekanth

Hi, Looking to purchase Vibe P1m, Please suggest whether to go ahead or not.

• Asif

Bhargavi, 27 Mar 2016My mobile data turns on automatically.... pls help me to avoid ... moreDear I have purchased this cell phone with identical problem if u find automatic turn on mobile data plz share

Shrinkage, 07 Apr 2016Iam using lenovo vibe p1m for 4months....no hang and no problems... moreIt is compatible to VR??

• vicky

now days getting flash light problem

i am facing lot of problems as the data connection keeps on getting on by which my currency is wasted and also battery

• Urvi

Is Lenovo Vibe P1m have best features...???

• Pulak

AnonD-458480, 07 Apr 2016pros: Good battery life. cons: 1. Not much support for 3rd ... moreFirst time I was thinking that it has one 4G sim. But It's not. Go to settings then go to sim mamagement and click the very last option named 'Data Connection'. Then select any sim to connect internet. Automatically that sim will be connected by 4G/3G/2G, depending on the availability and the other will connected by 2G only. But you can use 4G for any one of them at a time. Simultaneously two 4G connection is not available.

srinivas, 03 Apr 2016My phone flash light is too dim how to resolve into normalYah!! I also facing the same problem........

• Bhushan

Peacelover>heavyu, 03 Apr 2016Will ever this lenovo vibe p1m be updated to official marshmallow?Yes , it is possible
Try to making software rom custom rom

• Sra

mayur, 07 Apr 2016I want to gift this phone to my sis...plz let me know its camera... moreVery good battery good item

• sne

I am using Lenovo Vibe P1M since last 3 months. its very good battery and the camera quality is also very good. I am very much satisfied with my phone.

• mayur

AnonD-523423, 07 Apr 2016Well. I have been using this phone since December. I should say... moreI want to gift this phone to my sis...plz let me know its camera quality and battery back up!

pros:
Good battery life.

cons:
1. Not much support for 3rd party apps like es file explorer
2. You cant give write permissions to external storage.
3. Sometime you cant attend call without unlock
4 one 4G sim.

• Shrinkage

Iam using lenovo vibe p1m for 4months....no hang and no problems in my phone except that flashlight problem...but it automatically changing...i want vr headset feature in next software update