Lenovo Vibe P1m

Lenovo Vibe P1m

I can't get H+ on my p1m...plzzzzzzz help me if anyone can...

• varun

Dear all,
I m using vibe p1m, i have forgotten my password pattern, plz help me how to recover the lost pattern

• AnonD-519732

Aarif, 28 Mar 2016Hi, Please use any other keyboard software instead of android ... moreHi my mobile is not showing apps

• Aarif

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2016Tap language and input then andoid keyboard then prefference the... moreHi,
Please use any other keyboard software instead of android keyboard.

• unkonw

there is a strange problem in this phone. it automatically download and install uc mini browser without my notice. once it has done this via mobile network. this is really creepy if software starts installing themselves. my phone is not rooted and is one month old. any one else found this bug?

After the update ,, battery draining ... Not even last for single days .. B4 the update . it was really awesome. Last for approximately 1 1/2 days with heavy usuage..... Tell me anyone .. Wat should I do ... Plz help me out of this

• Bhargavi

My mobile data turns on automatically.... pls help me to avoid this....

AnonD-519150, 26 Mar 2016great cell phone but i have few issues fella plz help me out 1... moreTap language and input then andoid keyboard then prefference then vibrate on keypress set to off.

AnonD-519264, 27 Mar 2016i only use this mobile for 4 days but suddenly the intenet acces... moreChange your apn default to your local isp.

yuva, 26 Mar 2016How to switch on the another speaker in lenovo vibe p1m .current... moreThere is only ONE speaker.

• AnonD-519264

i only use this mobile for 4 days but suddenly the intenet access point was always change automatic from vodafone to cmnet that cause lost my connection in the middle of conversation...anyone can help?

• Prajeeth

AnonD-519150, 26 Mar 2016great cell phone but i have few issues fella plz help me out 1... morePress & hold , then select keyboard setting ,then preference, then turn off the vibration.

• AnonD-519150

great cell phone
but i have few issues fella plz help me out
1)how can i stop keypad vibrations??
2)messages take much longer time then any other cell phone y is that??
3)it lags sometimes...
but 1st issue is so irritating please tell me how to stop those vibrations
thanx

• ch...

is lenovo vibe p1m is best or k4 note?

273 Giga update is good and there are no any problems and this update came after updating almost 1300 Giga not afraid to go

abdulmoeed37, 25 Mar 2016I want to buy a new mobile please guide which phone I should buy... moreLenovo A6000

• yuva

How to switch on the another speaker in lenovo vibe p1m .currently only once is working pls give soln friends

Hi every one I purchased lenovo vibe p1m mobile 5months back
From day 1on onwards mobile data is not switching on when I put mobile for stand by again I need to restart or enable flight mode and disable flight mode
How to rectify this problem
Any one having same problem??
Please suggest me how to rectify this problem thanks in advance

• Sk Firoj

I purchase lenevo vibe p1m 6 days ago but The problem is I am not getting "H+" signal but only "H".The same sim if i use in other mobile there it shows H+ and getting high speed also. Pls help....

• Sathish

Deepchand, 25 Feb 2016Same problemI really like the battery backup.. It helped me a lot in chennai flood. Got trapped in house for two days without electricity.. I used power saver button on the left which was very useful.

I am sharing few tips...

1.settings - Data usage - select your network - restrict app background data .. This will save data as well as battery.

2. Settings -permission control - allow only the required permissions for apps based on its functionality. Deny the unappropriate permissions.

3. Settings - background app management - tick all unnecessary apps.

4. Don't let LED notification light to glow more time which will consume more battery. Read all messages as soon as it arrives. If u have configured gmail, LED will glow until u read all unread meaasages in all folders.

5. Switch off the mobile data when not in use.

6. Disable all lenovo's built in apps which you are not using. Settings - apps - all - select the unused app - click disable. I disabled you tube also. Whenever I need, I will enable it. It is always doing something in background.

7. You can go to developer options - don't keep activities.