Lenovo Vibe P1m

Lenovo Vibe P1m

for me this is a good mobile i have one...P1M :-)

• Jdk

Bought this for the battery life, and it is fantastic! Even with about 5hrs of browsing, and 2 hrs of music, I have rarely had to charge the phone more than once in two days.VFM phone in my opinion

• sree

Dip, 21 Jan 2016My lenovo vibe p1m 1.5 g.b software update but after update my p... moreHow you upadate your p1m

• Sai

Hai frnds.. Am i buy lenovo vibe p1m..? Because it is my first smartphone.. Til i'm using featured ph.. Please sujjest me..

• Anon

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2016No Gyro sensorThank u! Its very important to me because I'm planning to use google cardboard.

• Arun Dhevaraj

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2016It take 7 hours to reach 100% why Use Samsung or any other cable. Box accessories cable is not suite. Iam using Samsung cable.

• Arun Dhevaraj

I bought this phone in FK.
Positive : very good battery backup,good performancec with 2gb ram.display also nice and 5mp front camera

Negative :
Worst rear 8mp camera. It produce blurerd image always. You can return this product with this existing reason in Flipkart return policy with in 30days.

Speaker: single speaker is not producing enough sound.

Charging : it takes more than 9hrs to complete charging with box accessories.
Please don't use box item cable. Use Samsung cable with lenova adapter. Now you can see the quick charging

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2016Those who already own this phone, please tell me does this phone... moreNo Gyro sensor

Vicky, 22 Jan 2016I want to know whether 2 speakers are working,in my phone left s... morebecause the right speaker is the microphone

• Ali

Vicky, 22 Jan 2016I want to know whether 2 speakers are working,in my phone left s... moreIt have only one speaker and 2nd one is microphone :)

• Mark

Vicky, 22 Jan 2016I want to know whether 2 speakers are working,in my phone left s... moreI think It has got a single speaker in the left side, the microphone is in the other side.

(My friend has got a same problem)

• Vibeon

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2015Your pocket mode must be on! Go to call settings and uncheck it... moreno.
pocket mode is off and reduce ring volume when pick up phone is also off.
but still i am facing same issue.:(

Those who already own this phone, please tell me does this phone have gyro sensor. I have been looking all over the internet, some sites said it has, some said no.

• nick

Dip, 21 Jan 2016My lenovo vibe p1m 1.5 g.b software update but after update my p... moreWhat? Your phone is doing what?

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2016It take 7 hours to reach 100% why there might b some software issues in ur phone then..bcoz my lenovo p1m takes only 2 hours to charge from 20% to 95% battery..

• Vicky

I want to know whether 2 speakers are working,in my phone left side speaker alone is working....pls anyone check with that reply

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2016It take 7 hours to reach 100% why Because it has a large battery. It's double to other phones batteries.

Anvesh, 20 Jan 2016After using 1 Month I am writing review. phone is quite good. bu... moreYuo can remove google contact, I did that recently. When you open the account details page, use the square button of the phone to invoke menu.

RV, 18 Jan 2016Hi friends I want to get this one but i have no idea about this ... moreI have been using it for couple of months. It works just fine, battery life is great: 4 days with 4G, some calls and web browsing. There is also super-saver mode which I haven't used yet. If you keep apps/games running in background the battery life is shorter as with any other smartphone :) Camera is ok for random photos especially in daylight, but you'll see a bit of noise (it's inevitable with small sensors). The best part is having 2 sim slots and microSD slot available at the same time, unlike some other manufacturers who keep joining microSD and sim2 slots. OTG works, and also you can use the phone as external charger for other devices (e.g. friend's phone).
Summary: in this price range there's nothing better to get if the battery life and 2 sim slots are top priority.

• prabhin

my phone flash light is compliant in night flash lighted after taking photo when phoyo is not clear