Lenovo Vibe S1

Lenovo Vibe S1

SAR Values of Lenovo Vibe S1 ???

• thanha

SAR Values of Lenovo Vibe S1 ?

• satyam

One plus x or vibe s1 which one is better to buy ?
Plz suggest

Yuvi, 06 Dec 2015Go with lenovo vibe s1 as it is a killer smartphonethank you

can anyone please tell....can i go for it........pls

Mobile data doesn't work in Open zone. It works fine in secure zone. I don't know what is the issue.

Vibe S1

• varun

Does it work in USA

• Ami2512

bharath_kumar, 07 Dec 2015i'm not getting led notification if i receive messages, missed c... moreThere is no led anymore... I have Lenovo K3 also with no led and I like it because fleshing led is annoying. Better that I check when I want. But You still get the sound alert.

• vt

Moto x play or vibe s1
Which camera is better

• Abe

thiru, 06 Dec 2015How the camera clearityImage quality is merely OK, particularly in average/low light. In good light, quality is decent but noise is pretty visible and is more pronounced when light dims. What I noticed is the camera is very liberal with using high ISO which is probably partially the reason.

• bharath_kumar

i'm not getting led notification if i receive messages, missed calls etc., can some 1 help me out with settings.

• Rahul

Yuvi, 06 Dec 2015Go with lenovo vibe s1 as it is a killer smartphoneYa ya its a gud phone camera clarity is so clear.

• thiru

How the camera clearity

• Yuvi

AnonD-465275, 29 Nov 2015too much confusion moto x play htc 826 oppo r 7 lite gione... moreGo with lenovo vibe s1 as it is a killer smartphone

• Bhupen

is it Dual sim Active...?

Great offer! In my country the price is 350 euro.
The model benefits are:
+ great sound
+ great design
+ good back camera quality

• B'Star*

AnonD-414674, 03 Dec 2015what's the price of this vibe s1 please?I don't know

price is 300 USD in my country ( Qatar ).

great specs. excluding bettary