Lenovo Vibe Shot

Lenovo Vibe Shot

• Takar

kween G, 19 Jun 2019My name is Kween and i am writing from Nigeria.please i am havin... moreProbably the problem is something on the moderboard, try to keep it cool, they do the same with computers when they put ventilatos to the procesor to avoid restarts, it shuts down becouse of the temperature, yoh can only try to not overpower-it with to many apps opened, or if you are uding it for gaming, try to play with a ventilator in his back or something cool, bottom line is sell it or change it, you can fo nothing is his fault

This phone is awesome.
Had it from summer 2015 a its still working.
But gave it to one of my best friends when his tiny samsung young died.
Now i have Moto X4. But this phone even in my friends hands still works greatly.

• Black

Albryt, 27 Jul 2019I can use internet using lenovo vibe shot since i bought it..u c... more\what are you trying to say ??

• Albryt

I can use internet using lenovo vibe shot since i bought it..u can only use wifi...pls Why???

kween G, 19 Jun 2019My name is Kween and i am writing from Nigeria.please i am havin... moreJust search in your local online shop bruh

• pietrek

I used that phone 3 Month. after heating are get loop on start. enyone hawe that some like this ?
Android 6.0.1 ( China-English) .

• Here To Help

ninay, 23 Jul 2018My Lenovo vibe shot is overheating, can't receive messages for a... moreIf you don't receive messages, try to activate the "auto-sync" button from the notification bar.

kween G, 19 Jun 2019My name is Kween and i am writing from Nigeria.please i am havin... moreeven me having this problem,i hate..

• kween G

My name is Kween and i am writing from Nigeria.please i am having issue to my Lenovo vibe shot and i need urgent help. the phone get hot easily this days, especially when my internet is on and when that happens it goes off. what could be the problem? and how can i solve this problem? cause is really frustrating me. where can i buy the battery here in Nigeria?

• Ynnej

For me Lenovo vibe shot is great... I've been using it since September 2015...

• Kawai

AnonD-576626, 25 Nov 2017Lenovo should make a refresh version of this device.It'll be a g... moreYes, they should, if they can fix the issues then it would be a flagship killer. The camera is great on this one that's why i can't let it go even though i already have a Redmi Note 6 Pro. As per other complaints here, the battery drains so fast, even if i'm not using it the whole day. There's also the heating issues which i don't really mind. Just the lagging and the battery issues. Lenovo should fix this. However, it seems that they already abandoned it.

• Vishop Read

cj, 19 Oct 2018how did you upgrade it from lollipop to marsmallow??Just use the built in System Update under About Phone in settings.

• cj

CJ, 17 Oct 2018I upgraded my Vibe Shot from Lollipop to Marshmallow. All is goo... morehow did you upgrade it from lollipop
to marsmallow??

• CJ

I upgraded my Vibe Shot from Lollipop to Marshmallow. All is good. Except when I turn on the Double Tap to wake up feature, it drains the battery fast which doesn't occur when the device is still Lollipop. I've asked this countless of times on a Vibe Shot facebook group and even on Lenovo Forum and haven't received any valid explanation regarding this. If someone got an explanation or fix for this, please tell me here. I really need it as I don't want to overuse the power button from unlocking the device.

Other than that, camera is ultra good and the performance is still okay

• ninay

My Lenovo vibe shot is overheating, can't receive messages for a week but can call and accept calls. For now when I turned on the screen was grayed out. What should I do?

• optional

the only problem that i've been face in lenovo mobile is the battery my lenovo vibe shot battery consumption was very fast after upgrading to android 6.0. other than that for me this is the best phone(price,performance,camera)

• Karim

I'm just this phone for 3 months so it's still ok
In my opinion,this Lenovo phone is ok than the other lenovo's phone

• Hadi

I switch on my Lenovo vibe shots but it doesnÂ’t bring the home screen it is stuck on the start up process please help fast

• Your friend

AnonD-611007, 01 Apr 2018No dust bro inside, but i faceed a battery drain after upgrade. ... moreYo bro,
How did you downgrae back to v5
Im facing a battery drain
Reply asap

No dust bro inside, but i faceed a battery drain after upgrade. I resolved it by downgrading to v5 then upgrade again one-one till back to v6. It looks ok, now more than 1 year of use.