Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro

• TigerStripeG

Phone stuck in bootloop for over 2 years. Software is very unstable. But flyme works well with most features. Screen is still stunning in 2020.

I am interested if you have the same now.
Please give me the details.

• chole

lock, 14 May 2018I'm using android 8.1 on this mobile and it work fantastic.... morehow to install 8.1, rooted ?

• lock

I'm using android 8.1 on this mobile and it work fantastic. I too broke screen of my mobile but found another used mobile at 60$ in India. I'll probably make a video on how to install lineage on this mobile if anyone is interested.

• Shashank

Mani, 13 Mar 2018My z2 pro sudden stops sound. I replaced sub pcb but its st... moreIs your phone working now ? If yes, what did you do to fix it ? I have spare board let me know if you want that

• Shashank

AnonD-752728, 17 Apr 2018I have used this phone for 2 years, now it is broken as dro... moreHi,

Even my Z2 pro screen is also broken. and replacement screen is costing fortune to me. btw from where did you get the display for this model ? Lenovo service center doesn't support this model anymore and no support in marketplace

I have used this phone for 2 years, now it is broken as dropped from my hand and screen is not working anymore. the repairement is asking 100 USD for repair, well forget it.
Camera Quality is perfect and comparable to any similar device it will still sound better.
Battery is supporting you for one complete working day, i used to re-charge every night. but if you enable the Power Saving mode it will work more than 3 days.
Screen Quality is very good, 490 PPi was something great when it comes to the Market.
it is also supporting OTG cable, i did it by myself and it works. although its not mentioned in user manual.
the only week point which i have found was that when i used the headset , the maximum volume was not that much that i was expecting. not a big deal i guess.

• chili71

chili71, 16 Apr 2018https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=%AD71890233... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/k920/development/rom-cyanogenmod-14-1-t3488879/post71890233#post71890233

• chili71

AnonD-441639, 19 May 2017Here is all steps, detailed... for install Lineage OS (Andr... morehttps://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=%AD71890233&postcount=759

• Mani

My z2 pro sudden stops sound. I replaced sub pcb but its still not working. What should I do now. Please help

• IvoPeliv

Is there any video on youtube how to update this phone from 5.0 to 7.0 or higher? If not at least some steps how to upgrade it? THX.

• IvoPeliv

Uneet , 12 Oct 2017Hi guys can anyone tell me where to find a new folder for m... moreUse a OTG cable and a mouse.

• Uneet

Hi guys can anyone tell me where to find a new folder for my vibe z2 pro... The touch is not working but lcd display is still the same.. Any information where I can buy a new touch screen folder!?

• kamao

hi,my phone keeps rebooting or going off even during a conversation, am assuming its a virus is there an antivirus I can use?

Hi guys, can i activate 3G or 4G LTE for sim slot 2?

AnonD-441639, 19 May 2017Here is all steps, detailed... for install Lineage OS (Andr... moreThinking of installing it now.... just one question... Does the secure zone feature still work?

KENL, 08 Dec 2016ur one is same with mine, my one also, keep restarting, i n... moreDid you resolve the issue..as I m facing the same..please let me know the solution

Mitu, 23 Jan 2017How can you have android 7 on this phone??? It doesnt made ... moreHere is all steps, detailed... for install Lineage OS (Android 7.1.2) on K920.

Everything works perfect, it's another phone, in a good way...
Good luck !

AnonD-43988, 05 Feb 2017Couldn't agree more. Any possible upgrade I look at, they a... moreHi Ravi,
I need to upgrade my Lenevo Vibe Z2 pro to Nauget. Need help on this. Can you please give me your mail ID?