Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab

Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab

• TDez

I plan to buy this tablet, can anyone tell me did this tablet enable play Netflix in HD res with android 10 already?

Umesh, 10 Mar 2021Does it supports 4k videos in youtube?not only 1080p

• Umesh

Does it supports 4k videos in youtube?

• NoSoupForU

Does this tablet freeze frequently? That is my main concern

• Bart

I have the tablet and enjoy it very much.
I don't care about the "smart" assistant and have everything connected with that disabled.
One of the features I liked about "yoga tab" tablets is that the speakers are in the front.
Don't get it why they changed that?

What I also don't get is why i get the android 10 update after the android 11 release?

• Carmanen

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2021Did the update to Android 10 fix the Netflix HD problem?Yes!

Does what's app work on this tablet ? Not of scaning like web but an app also not cracked like apk...?

• ARTee

• Raven

Android 10 update is now available

Has the HD streaming issue (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video) been fixed with the latest update to Android 10?

Carmanen , 13 Jan 2021Finally got Android 10 update for this beast yesterday! I g... moreDid the update to Android 10 fix the Netflix HD problem?

• Carmanen

Finally got Android 10 update for this beast yesterday! I got Nordic 4G model.

it does support other than wifi also ethernet connection with a usb-c to ethernet adapter plus bluetooth tethering over when connected to a bluetooth pan.
very good battery life, good sound thanks to the incorporated soundbar.

Simon, 26 Sep 2020Does lenovo have a sim card port???Yes, it has a microSD card port up to 256GB.

Aihammad, 02 Nov 2020Dear All,, Does this Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab (YT-X705F), (H... moreit says in the specification that this model does not have or support network connection other than wifi.

• Aihammad

finch, 14 Sep 2020I don't really get it, there is a Smart tab with 3/4 G... moreDear All,,
Does this Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab (YT-X705F),
(HAVE SIM CARD)

it seems that X705X have // X705L doesn't have

any help felles

• Carmanen

Simon, 26 Sep 2020Does lenovo have a sim card port???It depends on the model, mine is 4G model. I guess there are Wi-Fi only models too. I think it’s region specific, i have european nordic model with 4G.

• Simon

Does lenovo have a sim card port???

• finch

I don't really get it, there is a Smart tab with 3/4 GB ram and 32/64 GB flash and LTE conectivity. Same processor, same screen, battery, and all identical. IT's called YT-X705L/X, L being with LTE and X without. The info is somewhat confusing, some websites are claiming they have it on stock, others don't. Anyways, the price is higher than claimed, in the range of ~350-400 $.

• Croatia

Best tablet!! I have with 4G, screen, sound is best with JBL stereo speakers, very good Lenovo!! Battery super!!!!!No problem with wi-fi, works fine!