Lenovo Z5

Lenovo Z5

• insiderman

Hi.
My Lenovo Z5 have one issue is that sometimes I need to turn the phone on to get different notifications and sometimes it acts normally and give me a sound allert for an incoming notification, any solution?
Can we install an app to let the led light blink when we receive any notification?
There is no software update option in settings, I tried downloading PC suit to connect the phone with it but the suit can not recognize the phone! How to update the software?

• Kebar

Best very good

• PLZ HElP ME

My phone is currently based on Android 8.1 and zui 3.9 I bought from China. There is no update options please help me how I I ca... I want to update my phone plzzzz help me

• Khan

Alfzkr, 21 May 2019Anybody has update the software system yet ? Is it okay or not ?its ok

• Alfzkr

Anybody has update the software system yet ? Is it okay or not ?

• Hossain

Shahin, 08 Sep 2018The Lenovo phones are the worst phones you can ever use. I've p... moreI also faced the bad WiFi signal & data speed problem in z5

• shiro

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019what is the user experience with this device? can anyone tell, h... moreThe Best

what is the user experience with this device? can anyone tell, honestly.

• Fz

can it upgraded to android Pie or Q?

Been using this phone for 4mos and no regrets... Superb speed, looks cool, good at everyone on a lower price compared to other brands

• Kecik

New system update ( ZUI 4.0.474 ST ) now, you can change or set your wallpaper. hahaha thanks.

• mag

hi, pls tell me the sot of this phone. im thinking of buying it but its on the price range of asus max pro m2 but i like this better. battery performance is a deal breaker tho.

• suryakantha

better buy this or iPhone SE?

• MikEd

I wanna purchase this Phone.. Can you tell me if it has an English Language? And what is that fake ROM about?

• Venu.S

Can you please tell me the Lenovo z5 release date in India

• AnoM

24338n, 27 Sep 2018i recieved my Z5 lenovo today but with several problem !!! 1- w... moreThis is the same case plague phones from Xiaomi too, where when purchasing set imported from China, it is installed with China ROM or bloated by installing a custom fake ROM, then the importer need to reflash the ROM with the Global ROM or user need to learn how to flash the phone to become Global ROM.
I have done with Xiaomi before by installing Global ROM on a unit installed with fake ROM. I never touch Lenovo before, but read there is a community that teach you how to install proper ROM.

Jethro tull, 09 Nov 2018Bought online from China, dropped and broke screen a couple of w... moreLucky just screen. You dropxuaomiyou broke main board and screen

Mario Da Raza, 13 Oct 2018In its price range and quality it's the best one.Very good gamep... moreHi Mario De Raza, you have mentioned that you have tried to fix the Lenovo Z5 led light notification? Could you please help and give some step by step procedure on how to make the led notify from received text messages or calls.tia

Hello. What is Reference website for downloading roms "ZUI"?