Lenovo Z5

Lenovo Z5

• Junayed

I would like to buy this phone. Please give an honest opinion.

• Fee3

Great phone for user who like to flash custom with great dev support.
Inexpensive and bargain even if bought secondhand ($90).
Smooth for daily driver using PE (9) or Mokee (10).

liza, 02 Jun 2020hello friends plz help me i have lenovo z5 i m facing probl... moreI have same problem

• I lovelenovo

swan, 23 Jun 2020hi, i've had one of these for 2 years and its decided its n... moreI have same problem but im using it for pubg it have super performance of graphics ram and battery....

• siow

insiderman, 01 Aug 2019Hi. My Lenovo Z5 have one issue is that sometimes I need t... moreprobably your mother board have problem same as my honor

• Amoysepet

How to check z5 china version warranty?

• swan

hi, i've had one of these for 2 years and its decided its not going to call anyone, anyone else had this problem?

• liza

hello friends plz help me i have lenovo z5 i m facing problem is that oftenly voice breakage i mean voice come with posses while i m.watching youtube n.also call diaconnection one or two rings n.then.call diaconnects also same time i cant call any one plz help me regard
liza hooper

Charlie, 13 Jan 2020Does the phone comes with the position travel app?My Z5s global ROM does not have position travel. In fact, it does not have ZUI lab at all. I had to flash it with stock Chinese ROM to get ZUI lab which includes position travel. I guess Z5 is the same.

• Charlie

Does the phone comes with the position travel app?

• Seher

M using lenovo First time so finding problm to crete lenovo cloud account n id...can anybdy help me???

ebi.ahvaz, 01 Nov 2019Hi My phone is currently based on Android 8.1 and zui 3.9 I... moreThe phone must to have the original factory ROM (Chinese and English languages only, not global ROM) to be able for automatic updates. When I bought my phone I ask for an original factory ROM to the seller. Now I have Android 9 and ZUI 11.

Hi My phone is currently based on Android 8.1 and zui 3.9 I bought from China. There is no update options please help me how I I ca... I want to update my phone plzzzz help me

Lenovo z5

• insiderman

Hi.
My Lenovo Z5 have one issue is that sometimes I need to turn the phone on to get different notifications and sometimes it acts normally and give me a sound allert for an incoming notification, any solution?
Can we install an app to let the led light blink when we receive any notification?
There is no software update option in settings, I tried downloading PC suit to connect the phone with it but the suit can not recognize the phone! How to update the software?

• Kebar

Best very good

• PLZ HElP ME

• Khan

Alfzkr, 21 May 2019Anybody has update the software system yet ? Is it okay or not ?its ok

• Alfzkr

Anybody has update the software system yet ? Is it okay or not ?

• Hossain

Shahin, 08 Sep 2018The Lenovo phones are the worst phones you can ever use. I... moreI also faced the bad WiFi signal & data speed problem in z5

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019what is the user experience with this device? can anyone te... more250