Lenovo Z6 Pro

Lenovo Z6 Pro

• Dawn

Pls Help to change the broken screen ... and change from ROM from CN to Global

czars, 12 Oct 2020can you upgrade to android 10 from the software update menu... moreYou need to have the Chinese/English ZUI ROM installed to get that update and the subsequent security/feature updating as well. Should automatically update. If it doesn't, then going into the ZUI Update app will also bring the system to the latest version.

• czars

can you upgrade to android 10 from the software update menu under settings?

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2020The Z6 Pro will have less relative battery duration since i... morewow...nice.. thanks for the information

Deca, 03 Oct 2020owh..ok..thanks... don't care about NFC but how about ... moreThe Z6 Pro will have less relative battery duration since it has a faster processor package and other factors in play. Mine easily handles a 12 hour fairly constant use day which includes quite a bit of audio streaming and some video as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast it charges. If I need a top up I just plug it in for 15-20 minutes and I am good to go. I almost never need to charge more than an hour to hit a full charge even when I am down to 20% remaining. Either phone will be fine for anything like a normal use case.

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2020https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10415&id... moreowh..ok..thanks... don't care about NFC but how about battery drain since bigger battery doesn't mean better, right??

Deca, 02 Oct 2020sorry to ask, but which one better lenovo z6 pro or poco x3... morehttps://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10415&idPhone2=9671 The Lenovo Z6 Pro is in almost all categories the better phone except it does NOT have NFC. GSMArena has not updated benchmarks for the Z6 Pro even as Lenovo has significantly improved firmware, camera performance and benchmarks while moving the OS to Android 10, so the contrast is even starker than the listed info on this site. The Z6 Pro remains a highly competitive phone even after being out for quite a while now. As has been mentioned many times in this forum, buy a Lenovo Z6 Pro with the Chinese/English ROM, the "global" ROM stopped being updated at Android 9.

sorry to ask, but which one better lenovo z6 pro or poco x3 nfc bcause need to buy one of them..

Evil crash bandicoot, 18 Sep 2020Actually his back is plastic like class not a real classLOL, did you come here just to post lies? Body of the Z6 Pro is hardened glass like almost most high end phones. Actually a nice design in either of the two color versions so go troll elsewhere.

• Evil crash bandicoot

Actually his back is plastic like class not a real class

• NK

Faztec, 21 Aug 2020Help us how to update the stock version 11.0.405 to this ne... moreThe ROW update has been discontinued

• Juan

QuickSilverST, 15 Aug 2020Hi, No thats the latest version for Row(Global version). I ... moreWhy is much better? Do you have Play Store or do you have to download play store from a third party store?

• NeedAdvicee

Hello, should i buy this phone as upgrade for my huawei p20pro, becouse p30pro to much cost,
Need for good batery life and performace gaming,
How about update in Europe

QuickSilverST, 15 Aug 2020Hi, No thats the latest version for Row(Global version). I ... moreHelp us how to update the stock version 11.0.405 to this new one .. is there any tutorial?

• QuickSilverST

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020i have lenovo z6 pro but i m still on android 9 and i haven... moreHi, No thats the latest version for Row(Global version). I moved the the CN(chinese) version and we are on 11.5.381(Android 10), much better

i have lenovo z6 pro but i m still on android 9 and i haven't got any updates lately....my android version is 11.0.405 .........my hardware is lenovo l78051...is there any fault with my device...plz help

is there an indonesian language or not?

ac, 11 Aug 2020I recently bought this phone, however I'm not able to ... morebro,,lenovo z6 pro has chinese & english language only,,or it has any other language,,is there indonesian or not?

• ac

I recently bought this phone, however I'm not able to add the "lock screen message" on the phone. Is this a normal for this UI?

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2020emmc... No thanks.That is incorrect, as was commented quite a while back.