Lenovo Z6 Pro

Lenovo Z6 Pro

Sharif l, 21 hours agoLenovo z6 pro which glass protection??? Lenovo hasn't mention anything about the screen glass maker,

Oscar1, 22 Feb 2020Please can someone tell me why there is no way someone can remov... morethose chinese language don't bother m tough! am enjoying cheap sd 855, great battery, amaizing camera, super desighn, best sound (dolby atmos) etc : although i don't see those chinese language in my device as u said!

• Sharif l

Lenovo z6 pro which glass protection???

Please can someone tell me why there is no way someone can remove everything about Chinese language in this phone because to me this phone is stupid because of that he could Lenovo company make a phone that has a global version but there is still some Chinese language in it and please everybody should stop saying the phone is nice because of the camera you people should go to the settings of the global rom there are some chinese written languages there and please the best advice I can give you is that you people should save your money and don't waste on this phone and if it is not a waste of money prove me wrong by showing me proof that someone can remove everything chinese in the phone and the users don't complain after some days of usage

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2020Does it have Android 10 support?The Lenovo Z6 Pro with the OEM Chinese/English ZUI ROM was updated to Android 10 months ago. The phone continues to get very regular feature and function updates. It is stable, fast and well supported by Lenovo. Has a very active users group in China where you can sign up to be a beta tester for upcoming updates if that's your thing.

Does it have Android 10 support?

• Mahipal Reddy

Touch not gud,

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Finally after two week os usage I can leave my feedback, So i... moreThanks for the update

Technus, 06 Feb 2020Btw, I'm charging it using original charger. Apparently, when I ... moreI gather the phone supports 18 Watt BUT comes with a 27 Watt charger. If that's true then that IS insane

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2020Excellente phone. Got mine today , european version with global ... moreI saw a video online showing a finger print unlock bug where the if user tries to go back to a previous app, the phone screen locks itself.
And some lagging. Have u experienced any of this?

• pTr. Ind

Can anyone confirm the type of memory it has? Is it really EMMC 5.1 or UFS?

somebody, 11 Feb 2020ooh I dont think so!! games run smooth good battery en camera is... morei´m curious about it but I haven´t changed yet. There still work in progress regarding the Android 10 Beta ROM. And there are several things to consider:

Notifications, specially whatsapp
if yo use navigation gestures you can´t use custom launchers (which anoys me, i love stock appearence so i usually install nova launcher)
you can´t use any other language except English

Other minor issues, you can check it on XDA. I´ll wait for the offical Android 10. The global ROM works just fine for now.

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2020If you miss customization change to the chinese ROM, there are l... moreooh I dont think so!! games run smooth good battery en camera is enough for me, + sd 855 I would keep it, how about yours , you change it to chinese rom!!?

somebody, 10 Feb 2020sure in grobal v, u cant see features like "game mode" themes, f... moreIf you miss customization change to the chinese ROM, there are lots of tutorials on youtube to change it´s easy if you follow the steps

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2020Finally after two week os usage I can leave my feedback, So i... moresure in grobal v, u cant see features like "game mode" themes, font style and many others! i dont why they did this Lenovo!! en am stuck on zui v 11.0.405 ST. am not sure i'll get another one.. but its great by the way, thanks for sharing

Technus, 06 Feb 2020Hey guys. I just received this phone and currently installing ap... moreI use the charger that came with my phone and have never had the phone get hot while charging or in use. Actually one of the coolest running phones I've had.

somebody, 28 Jan 2020i am sad to hear so, i have ordered one from china, I still have... moreFinally after two week os usage I can leave my feedback,

So it´s not an easy phone to set mainly because as many said before this is a smartphone made for China which eventually land outside China.

So there are two ways of getting this phone. Either with Chinese/ English or a Global version.
The chinese version is the best way to enjoy your phone, because the entire ROM is build upon ZUI. There are a lot of features only available with this version. The downside is, it´s either in English or chinese, and there issues with notifications mainly with whatsapp.

The Global version is more limited on resources and it´s an atempt to build sotck Android over ZUI. Honestly I don´t know why Lenovo decided to this way, maybe because of notifications. With the global version you do receive notifications.

To get full OTA updates you should do a procedure (check Youtube) it´s very easy. Outside the box you won´t get full updates. Long story short, this smartphone requires some envolvment.
Once this is solved, it´s a trully good smartphone. Great screen and camera, batery life, yes it´s excellent for gaming.

you do have great support for this phone and there is already an android 10 BETA version under development.

• Technus

Technus, 06 Feb 2020Hey guys. I just received this phone and currently installing ap... moreBtw, I'm charging it using original charger. Apparently, when I try it using qc3.0 charger, it become normal. And I read somewhere it doesn't support the original charger. Lenovo is being ridiculous

• Technus

Hey guys. I just received this phone and currently installing apps . What bother me is, during charging and installing apps, this phone is heating up like hell. Around 50°c. Do I need to update the os first? Please help me

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2020The phone itself will be good for all apps and games available f... moreThanks for info: