Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G

Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G

• edvad

wow..... this is amazing

Kevin, 07 Sep 2019I believe it has Blue and Black Color.I believe it will sell like a MC Donald best burgers with 90% discount.

• Kevin

CptPower, 25 Aug 2019This looks like best flagship for a budget price. I believe it has Blue and Black Color.

• Kevin

Is this phone able to use T-mobile network?

• Benggg

Too bad color is only red.

This looks like best flagship for a budget price.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2019Can anyone try to explain to me ( us the non believers ) why th... moreSounds like you haven't used wireless charging before regularly. It's lazy af but so convenient never having to actually plug anything in. Its not a need bu real nice quality of life feature imo

Clayrenz, 02 Aug 2019Is this support wireless charging? Can anyone try to explain to me ( us the non believers ) why the wireless charging is so important ?
What happen to you guys cords , hands and fingers ?
Plug it in when needed , thatÂ’s not complicated , it was done before believe me

• anonymous

Clayrenz, 02 Aug 2019Is this support wireless charging? Yes, it is!

• i'm pouriya

its good phone

• Clayrenz

Is this support wireless charging?

• Abd

mpower993, 19 Jul 2019512gb and 12gb ram should be waterproof for 1100$Its a good phone

512gb and 12gb ram should be waterproof for 1100$

• Popeye

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2019It would have been awesome phone if it wasn't a Lenovo. I'd neve... moreYou would appear to be unaware of the Lenovo P2. It's an amazing phone and my P2 is still going strong. If you have money to burn then pay top dollar for a Samsung 5G phone but I don't have that sort of money and I have no need for flagship features. I simply require an affordable 5G mid-range phone with a decent battery longevity. I can't wait for this phone to launch.

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2019It would have been awesome phone if it wasn't a Lenovo. I'd neve... moreSo you're telling me that the only reason you don't want to buy this phone is because of the brand name??

Go cover the logo with whiteout then, lol.

Another round of fake thin bezels? :P

It would have been awesome phone if it wasn't a Lenovo. I'd never dare to buy a Lenovo and the fact that 9T/128GB is the same price or even slightly more expensive with a non-flagship cpu is very telling. This phone's actual quality must be extremely low (Like a typical Lenovo phone).

This would good efing phone if they put them in EU and let them have some software consistency.

• Ahmad

Great

• Universe

not bad for 4000mah with 12 gigs of ram variant. the minimum is 8 gigs of ram. but 8.7mm thick? hmm kinda bulky there.