LG A230

LG A230

sir, i baught this mobile lg-a-230 in 2012 but after used to 3-4 months, it appears tripping problems. till then it is in off condition. pl. suggest me how it will be normalised or collect it from my residance for attendig the fault and give me the value of my invested money. thanks. my address------ j k singh, qtr. no. dmd-5/a, at and po-bokaro thermal , dist- bokaro, state-jharkhand,pin 829107, my mob. no. 9431324472

• Elver Sohrab Perez

I want to buy this phone. Im from the Philippines. Please HELP me

• Geheimann

Does this phone support Java apps and games ???
Or there's error in the specifications ??

Does lg a230 have a signal on usa, canada, and mexico?

• LGlover

i loved this phone. charges fast and lasts for long time. signal strength I receive using this phone is very high compared to all other mobiles. smart antenna!!! :)

good phone

Its a bad phone. I was browsing internet when suddenly it stopped working and hunged. i hav tried repairing it but to no avail. what can i do to the phone? please help.

• gabbol

This phone isn't multitask. When you're browsing the internet, or running an app, you can't leave it in background to start another task. On task at a time, you can't even hear music while your browsing. But, I'm ok with it, good basic functions, and battery backup seems good for my needs

• xab

it doesn't work well with apps you download like facebook.. The left & right keypads don't work w/ apps.

• Redha

Does it multitask?

• Redha

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if java applications can be minimized. In other words, does this handset multitask?

Thanks.

nice ome.very long battery.high signal receiving capacity...........

• JUMONG_DAVERS45

how 2 erase recently used numbers??plss reply asap

• me

is this phone still available here in the philippines? where? and how much? thanks..

• kiptoo

nice phone especially in remote ares bcoz of long lasting battery.good one!!!!

eun hee, 18 Aug 2011hi to all lg a230 user. i have a question. does the lg a230... moreYes it does. It also has a function that allows you to program a fake call to your phone. Very usefull in boring or longlasting meetings, the phone rings exactly at the time you program it and as an actor, you answer and leave the meeting, hehehe. It even has a SOS text message when the SIM card is changed to alert a pre-determinated contact that the phone was stolen.

• fafa

hi to all lg a230 user. i have a problem with my phone. can you delete your recently used number in sms mode? please answer me. ican't!!!!!
even with restore factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rohit, 12 Dec 2011phone could not even open the images which are taken from 2... moreno, it can

• ukrainian/skill_LED

Pan, 12 May 2012It is dual stand by Phone or dual processor ... Anyone can ... moreIt is dual stand by Phone, if you call using fist sim then second is not available

• Colombian friend

I live in Bogota, Colombia. I bought this phone like 6 months ago and it works perfectly. I use it on all 3 operators (Comcel, Movistar, Tigo) and it has perfect signal, I also used it in Venezuela (with int. roaming) and it worked perfectly. I also have a Blackberry Bold 9700 and one of the things I like most is that the AC charger and the wired handsfree are fully compatible, It can navegate with my BB data sim card! I bouth it in Unilago for $160.000. Is simple, easy to use, long lasting battery charge (8 days on normal use). LIght wieght.