LG BL40 New Chocolate

LG BL40 New Chocolate

YUKI93, 02 Apr 2020And now in 2020, we already have Sony's Xperia 1 ii and Xperia 1... moreAnd LG bring back Chocolate :D

Jamesschwarz987, 27 Apr 2018Would be happy if there's another new 21:9 flagship phone with i... moreAnd now in 2020, we already have Sony's Xperia 1 ii and Xperia 10 ii with the same 21:9 ratio.

• Martin

:D Samsung inspire fold in LG BL40 main display https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_fold-pic­tures-9523.php :D rly small display and big frame.

Jamesschwarz987, 27 Apr 2018Would be happy if there's another new 21:9 flagship phone with i... moreliterally a year later and your wish is fufilled, the Sony Xperia 1

• AC

if only a 2018 version can be produced... 6.0inch 23.5mp back camera, 64gig storage, 12mpfront camera...android version 9.0 and on and on

Would be happy if there's another new 21:9 flagship phone with its body height are equivalent with 5.5" devices.

my LG chocolate phone BL 40 touch pad got damaged. where can i repair it.
and how much it cost.

JANJAN SUSVILLA, 26 Jan 2016I have a BL40 CHOCOLATE but it doesn't work . the technician sai... moreBuy a new phone? They're not that expensive

AnonD-474477, 09 Dec 2015i thought i was the only one suffering from batery problems.when... moreMy one exploded due to overcharging xD

• sahar

i can not make softwer abdaet for this mobile

• scrub

anderson, 08 Nov 2009can it play avi(divx/xvid)/wmv/rv/mp4/3gp video ?just for future reference. phone is able to play 3gp and some kind of format for youtube. definitely cant play mp4.

• JANJAN SUSVILLA

I have a BL40 CHOCOLATE but it doesn't work . the technician said that it is grounded .. it will need to change I.C but they don't have it .. what would I do ?

i thought i was the only one suffering from batery problems.whenever i charge my phone for more than an hour the batery will empty after charging for hours.please help me.

hi.. may i ask how can i fix my lg bl40 new chocolate, it was stuck in lg when i open it. please help me please...

Himanshu, 20 Dec 2013Sir i have LG Chocolate BL 40 manufacturing date august 2009 .an... moremy problem is with the battery life not long tenough.where do i get a replacement in nnewi- nigeria.does it have a pouch?

• kazeem

my bl40 is not booting again,what can i do

My bl-40,it does'nt boot any more,what can i do

• santhi

my phone touch is not working, what can i do?

• bala

Hi my bl40 is having a problem of battry when ever charge my phone it get flat dan 20min, please what can I do to it

• Wren