LG C900 Optimus 7Q

LG C900 Optimus 7Q

• abdul s abdul

my phone LG C900.not working she said most be inter the p u k but i inter. Oftor now don't open don't working, what I goind to do?

My phone refuses to boot or charge. Is there anything i can do?

[deleted post]i have not receiver any answer to my quested

• tmaac

AnonD-74207, 02 Oct 2012Update your OS to 7.5 if you still use windows phone 7.how do i do this!!!!!!

• vegang1228

panha, 03 Nov 2012How can I connect my LG C900 with my PC? I just got it. I can't ... moreuse zune software by microsoft

• panha

How can I connect my LG C900 with my PC? I just got it. I can't use anything, but call.

• Jerry

Sammie , 26 Sep 2012Ever since I got my LG phone I have not been able to access or u... morehOw to install the games ?

AnonD-1360, 13 May 2012Can somebody gimme a indepth review of the phone especially some... moreThis phone don't have MicroSD slot (or whatever memory card slot ypu might think of).

AnonD-73298, 26 Sep 2012Ever since I got my LG C900,I hav not been able to access or use... moreUpdate your OS to 7.5 if you still use windows phone 7.

can i use this phone in bangladesh bought from america

Ever since I got my LG C900,I hav not been able to access or use my market place..... I can't download any application. Pls I'll do appreciate if anyone helps me in solving this thanks.

• Sammie

Ever since I got my LG phone I have not been able to access or use the market place,I can't upload pictures,I can't download any application..... I also want to ask, how big is the memory?? Because I see no memory card slot .

kazim, 21 Aug 2012yes I updated my LG optimus to windows 7.5 mango. There are so m... moreI am glad to hear that, so I hope its working just fine now, is it?

People since last couple of months I have been facing problems with my LG device when ever I download a new application and begin to use it the device boots up by itself and this has been happening too often.

I would really appreciate it if somebody can tell me a remedy for this issue I have. My OS ver is 7.10.7720.68 I really like this phone for its qwerty keypad I would like thank you for the help, if any provided! Ty

This phone is by far the best keyboard Windows phone ever. it has high PPI, make it real nice on screen. Too bad LG drop the OS. I would buy the next version for Win fone 8 for sure.

• kazim

Sushi, 16 Feb 2012Hi Thanks much for your response again! I'd like to know hav... moreyes I updated my LG optimus to windows 7.5 mango. There are so many new feature like cut and paste and making unlimited numbers of groups in contacts. Mango also enables its battery timing, we can easily see our remaining battery time.

• Sushi

asif, 08 Jul 2012hi sushi. did u unlocked ur phone in india or USA? i have a ... morei agree to net guy but, i'd like to know if purchased the phone in India through a onlineshopping portal (if u did ur device is an unlocked version) if its bought from the US and AT&T then u have a problem. Not really go to the GREY market in ur city and go to any guy who unlocks an iPhone, he'll charge u 3k to get it unlocked.

• netkarma

harsh, 01 Apr 2012does anybody know , how to unlock this phone from at&t to us... morebuy the code

• netkarma

For India - using an unlocked phone for AT&T - you need use the Updatesender for upgrading to 7.5

• asif

AnonD-1360, 23 May 2012Ok anybody from India on gsm arena whose use this device? Could ... morehi sushi.
did u unlocked ur phone in india or USA?
i have a same kind of phone, but no one has the software to unlock it.
need some help. plz