LG Cosmos 2

LG Cosmos 2

I actually have the first version of the phone, it's pretty similar

1.3MP camera? I would have expected at least a 2MP camera. Hmmm......

This phone is iconic to me for a very special reason...

I'm thinking of getting this phone to add to my collection of phones (despite me not being from the US).

This phone really holds a soft spot in my heart

I've had these phones for years, and the only thing wrong with them is that they break from normal wear and tear after 4 years. Perfect phone for efficiently texting and calling--but that is it!

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2012my daughters birthday is coming up and i am trying to get her a ... moredont get her this phone it doesnt send messages

Terrible super slow there are ads when I start up the phone and after the ads it automatically jumps to the App Store the alarms doesn't even work

bare, 20 Mar 2012The Cosmos2 IS a great phone. The battery life however SUCKS! On... moreExcellent, does have good battery life. With moderate texting and light calling, I am able to withstand 3-5 days of battery life. The additional SD card slot makes everything handier, including mp3s, pdfs, and docx. It plays all of these just fine. Amazing for the price.

my daughters birthday is coming up and i am trying to get her a phone with free unlimited talk and text. does anyone know if this one does

• Jules

I have this phone. Am I able to load the pictures onto my computer? I've tried and I can't seem to make it work.

• bare

The Cosmos2 IS a great phone. The battery life however SUCKS! One average use of Mobile Web for just a few minutes will reduce the battery by one mark. Simple one or two outgoing TXT messages will reduce battery power a little more. I have to charge the battery nightly! otherwise the Cosmos2 is a cool phone. Many options. LG needs to find a better, longer lasting, more powerful battery for the C2.

Please can i browse with this phone?

hello all

this would be my dream phone.. i type a lot of messages.. i only need qwerty, long battery life and mp3 +3,5mm jack.. to bad it supports only CDMA ..Romania's networks lacks of CDMA -.-

Outstanding ring volume compared to alot of other phones. Voice clarity is really good. Easy to navigate options for set up and changing preferences. Takes decent pictures. Keyboard is easy to use unless you have large fingers, that being the case you won't like any cell phone key board. I hope all of this helps.