LG E900 Optimus 7

LG E900 Optimus 7

• mwaigomole

I have a ID enough but i don't know how the region on my marketplace cause my phone is not download please help me +

Please help me download items on my LG e900

david banda, 18 Jan 2017I can't download help I can't download or Bluetooth music

david banda, 18 Jan 2017I can't download help I bought this phone and I wanted to download music on it but I can't

• david banda

I can't download help

• david band

I bought this phone it can't updated and I can't download anything please help

• DEBs

I bought this phone it can't updated and I can't download anything please help

• green

mary, 20 Jun 2016hi. my phonedont open market place and i cant download enything.... moreI can't install whatsapp on the LG-E900
its asks for location and birthday but later it refuses to install

• mary

hi. my phonedont open market place and i cant download enything. i restart him but it still dont work. what can i do?

• Puppin

I've been using this phone for the past +5 years. Never treated it really carefully, dropped it sometimes, but it was really solid and nothing ever happened. Great metal built. Always working very smoothly, no lags - I was able to play some basic games like chess or 2d and simple 3d games. While still on warranty I had some internals changed and fixed. After almost 6 years of extensive use I started having problems with phone getting extra warm and getting stuck with black screen and LG logo on it. It kept happening once-twice a week, sometimes once a month. Changed the battery but the issue remained. Now, decided to buy Lumia 650 as I found a new one for about 130 euro (looking at the specs I think this is absolutely maximum it should cost). We'll see what is new 650 worth comparing to this cool, old mate.

• Orlando Simpson

I got this phone for £10 and Windows Phone 7.8 is so good on this phone 3D games run without lag and the marketplace is very good.

• •••hif***er•••

I really like this mobile phone.

I recommend this phone people say it's absolutely bad but there wrong it's great.

• LG Mobile, United Ki

AnonD-488358, 14 Jan 2016Hi I am facing now the same problem......could you find a solution?It's a software issue reset your

e900 Mobile Phone.

Sincerely, LG Mobile, United Kingdom

• NELEwb

Orlando Simpson , 13 Mar 2016I got one of eBay without a Sim Tray for £10 was it a goo... moreNo just so bad of an idea they brake so quick . Waste of £10

• Orlando Simpson

I got one of eBay without a Sim Tray for £10 was it a good idea.

fikizolo, 02 Feb 2015I need help, my phone camera switches on and takes photos on its... moreHi I am facing now the same problem......could you find a solution?

• yo

you can envoyer your bluethoot can envoyer bien meme

This phone is good for me and i have got it 1 moths ago as a second hand & what ever i want to put ie whatsapp,bible,and musics it requests me data cable,where can i buy original cable in Uganda orRwanda becouse am in d the board&i liked da phone

• lord

pls help me my lg need restore and its say error

my lg e 900 i can't envoyer by bluetooth