LG G2

LG G2

Which one is best between LG G2 and Z1 Compact?

• mido

mughalz, 15 Nov 2014I am going to purchase a smart phone please advise me which phon... moreAwesome

The best you can do is check XDA forums for a modded version of your korean firmware which will remove some/most of the korean bloatware and usually fixes the SMS limit.

Some people think the Korean version of the G2 is better because it has a removable battery amd sd slot, unless you're using it in Korea that most certainly isn't the case.

• mughalz

I am going to purchase a smart phone please advise me which phone is batter for me in range of 1500 SAR

• Satisfied user

I have it more than year. Only problem is that camera cover has micro cracks and makes picture blurry. I replaced part and it costs me around 30 euros, because it is not covered by warranty.

• GagAn DeEp

AnonD-329869, 11 Nov 2014there ain't much difference between g2 and nexus 5 but still its... morethere is difference between LG G2 and nexus 5 camera Lg G2 13 MP but nexus 5 8 MP....

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2014is it upgradable to 5.0?Will be upgraded in January or beginning of February 2015!

is it upgradable to 5.0?

• Murali

I am planning to buy this this phone.Can any one tell me is it up gradable to Android 5.o(lollipop)?

• Krle76

I've had this phone for almost six months. It has been the most reliable phone I've ever had so far. Previously I had Samsung Galaxy s4 and it sucked compared with the G2. The S4 was crappy phone for me, it was glued to the charger all the time. On the other hand this thing holds up the entire day of heavy use. I strongly recommend this film the ones who are thinking about buying this device will not make a mistake... Go for it...

• David09

AnonD-314618, 13 Nov 2014did you face any problem with camera in lowlight? myself is faci... moreYes, I agree with you. My G2 always gives dark photos in low light.

• Nina25

Very pleased with mine, looks and feels great, impeccable performance, haven't had a single problem yet. The display is amazing, love the thin bezel. Battery life is also much better than i expected. I switched from a Samsung Galaxy S4 and haven't regretted it yet!

Far, 13 Mar 2014LG G2 .. KUDOS for making such a device ... i am using this devi... moredid you face any problem with camera in lowlight? myself is facing a lagginess in lowlight with the camera ......(tried many camera apps but the result is same)!!!!!!!otherthan that its an incredible beast ....

• Gino Luppo

Great phone ! I recommend to all future users ;)

• BLAZE IT

LG - G2 is a very good phone, it works smoothly,it can take a hit i should know i dropped mine more times than i can count and my phone still looks brand new . Dont download to many apps it will slow the phone down. The thing i like most about the phone is the knock password

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2014I did the same...love the cloudy g3 rom, looking forward to the ... moreGlad to hear that....
Waiting for lollipop update as well...

shanaka, 12 Nov 2014I bought LG G2 Korean version(F320L).can i convert that interna... moreYes u can install international version in it... Or u can root and install custom rom ... Choice is urs.
I m using korean f320l with custom cloudy g3 rom... Ximply awexome

Yes u can install english rom in it... U can grab also g3 rom with rooting

The internet connection was really fast when I bought it. But after 2 days, it's not letting me connect to the internet using mobile data. I can't even install apps and is getting a message that it is not connected when it is showing H or 3G. I tried to reset the phone and same thing happened. Any suggestions on how to make it work? I've been using the phone for 2 weeks now and was not able to connect back to the internet after a week.

• shanaka

I bought LG G2 Korean version(F320L).can i convert that international version??? pleas help me