LG G3100

LG G3100

• Jaconia

I'm having problems with my GPRS, it won't allow me to download
but asking me to try CSD. I don't know how to go about doing it right, PLEASE help out.

• jatin

where is its voice memo option n how to use it...?

• vivek maheshwari

i am not able to connect my cell with pc and i also want to dowanload some games so for that what should i do plz healp me out

• Pedram

hi everybody,this cellphone is really nice in shape.it's got a really nice polytone ringtones and wallpapers.but its screen display goes dark under the sunlight.i haven't any problem with making phone call. and here is one question: how can i find any data cable to add latest ringtones and wallpapers and what kind of data cable is it suitable for this mobile. please help me,thank you very much in deed.

• Thameem

I Want to know can i connect to the Internet as dial up connection through this mobile using data cable..

• Paritosh

I have been facing a problem of echo on thius mobile.whenever i call some one or some body calls me the person on the other side gets his echo creating a lot of problems.whats the problem?

• Khaled

This mobile phone is a peice of trash. I am having so many problems with is. probelms with siganls and the main problem is with its screen. The screen goes black . can't see anything until I switch it off then switch it on again.

• darktactiX

I want to know how I can copy messages on my phone to SIM.
and is there a way that msges sent to me, be direcly saved on the SIM.

Thank You!

• Gopalkrishna

I bought G3100 last month (march2005)
How download ring tone

• Umer farooq

i bought my lg3100 set befone 8 months ...but i didnt know that how can i download polyphonic ringing tone.i have cable and software too .but it coudnt connect.please help me.its good sets like others lg but one problem it has that when i connecting to my pc its not connect.i am trying before 6 months....help me help me

• asha

my phone had a strange behavior of turning blank and comiong back after some time after 6-7 months from i have bought it.now the screen in always blank.but there is no problem with recieving and making calls.features are good.

• Sunil Kumar Sharma

How to download ringtones i.e. poly or other from rediff or indiatimes at hyderabad/india?
any one help me ?

• chymah

ma phone turns blank after fews months of purchase,but comes back to normal after several switching on and off.what could be the problem?really confused since i haven't used the phone up a year.thanz.chymah.nigeria

• varun

this handset has some problem in selecting network durin roaming

• hany

i want to add ring tones and picture but ican not because we havenot the cable

• asha

the lg data cable is not found in markets why? the mobile ringtones cannot be loaded
why?

• Shobhit Chitransh

Actually I am not satisfied with this Model of LG as they concerned backup scene is too poor. The back up in stand by is only 48hours and in talk time only 1:35hours. Ringtones are tooo slow slow is not good.

• Vijay

hey guies pl chk following link. it has the pdf format of operation manual n zip format of software.

• ashish kumar sharma

I wish to downloads some pictures messages in this set. How to download ? software not supported> what to do?

• Gandhi

I have downloaded the software that is linked above but i still can't connect my LG to PC.Can anybody help me,please?!??!!!

Thanks