LG G4 Beat

LG G4 Beat

• Bull

I like the LG G4 Beat alot its just the storage that is bad. I just want to know how do I put my memory on my SD card.

Please help

• Mish

my phone has died on me . refuses to come on. tried charging, changed battery . nothing

please help.

• Ikaneng

My phone is locked I forgot my parten, I can't unlock it, I need help

• Arshad

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2017Hi steve, I'm interested in the comment about making the g4 bea... moresame...if you want to play any games without any lag..... turn off 3G and turn on 2G network...I'm thinking this will help you ...

AnonD-648217, 27 Feb 2017If you guys want the phone to be 3x faster (but remember the bat... moreHi steve,
I'm interested in the comment about making the g4 beat faster. I just got this phone and noticed it kind of lags while playing a game online. I would really appreciate it you can help me tweak it.
Thank you.
John Lee.

• sanch

AnonD-552123, 23 Jun 2016You can view your LG G4 beat with Tv with this: http://brain-im... moreHow to use it sir i just bought one yesterday

• Sheikh

I have been using LG beat for last 5 months.
Pros: 4G, Design, Display & Screen size
Cons: Camera result is ugly, screen response is very slow, while scrolling it opens different banner or application. Memory only 8GB around 4GB is available.

• Bron

I would like to know how do i set an mp3 ringtone on lg g4 beat i dont like the phone ringtone my settings is rite plus i did select a song. Please i need assistance a.s.a.p

• Fulbaster

Hi guys

I would like to know how can i have more memory for my lg g4, i tried youre opinion but the site is error.
Is there another way to have a extra memory?

• Sie

Hi please help

I've got an LG G4 Beat, it doesn't allow me to open downloaded pdf file. I've Tried numerous times but it won't open

If you guys want the phone to be 3x faster (but remember the battery life will reduce to 15% because of tweaks), let me know by giving me you email address. It will feel like you have 3gigs+ ram and not just 1,5gigs. Apps will load much faster and games will be smoother. Simple to follow guidelines.

Gavonia, 23 Sep 2016How can i get more space on my lg4 beat. I don't have much on ph... moreDownload "lite" versions of apps. Or move apps to the SD Card.

Gavonia, 23 Sep 2016How can i get more space on my lg4 beat. I don't have much on ph... moreBuy an 32 gigas SD card

The phone is awesome, but some no brainer put only 8gb of internal storage in it, 4GB and increasing will take the system which leaves the rest to apps and storage..Apps are growing with continous updates and there are many that can´t be stored on the SD card..Avoid this phone if you need it for other things than surfing the web or manage social media.

The phone has a small memory therefore I use a SD Card. whenever the SD starts to get full the phone deletes some of the SD's contents. Makes me really mad.

• AnonD-620407

The memory drives me mad, it is never enough and you can only install about 4-5 applications. Always been a problem with LG, wondered why the price is low. Don't buy unless you don't use that much of social media or generally not much except for Internet.

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2016well, it beats most midrange cellphones, especially the sony m4 aqua.Cant see why critics can use a feature like waterproof to mark sony m4 aqua above this phone, in everyday use it kills the sony through and through, amongst other things.

the purpose of a cellphone is to use it for calls, or any other media related thing, not hold it in water :), and before your mark this phone down, it is a midranger, bare that in mind, a solid one at that

Dionisios, 14 Nov 2016I think the G4 beat is crap lg didn't put enough effort into it ... morewell, it beats most midrange cellphones, especially the sony m4 aqua.

• Dionisios

I think the G4 beat is crap lg didn't put enough effort into it my sim card reader just broke for no reason and it's built in memory is to low DON'T BUY THE LG G4 BEAT YOU ARE WASTING MONEY AND TIME TRUST ME

• ED

Does anyone have the code for the hidden menu to activate the hidden 4G bands as I cannot get it to pick up Vodafone 4g in uk even though it is supposed to support B7 (2600) which Vodafone transmit on. The standard G4 access code does not work