LG G Pad 5 10.1

LG G Pad 5 10.1

• Roderick

answer me pls, 10 Jan 2021hi can i ask what kind of charger is lg gpad 5 i badly need... moreHi, I've the tablet and it uses a USB-C chrager, hope it helps you!

• Meatloaf7

Alexa , 09 Jan 2020Don't get it; why would you buy this over an iPad 10.2"? D... moreHuh, $18.00. the difference between the deep end and an average shmo. I'm used to Android and their more comfortable offerings. I would probably drop the iPad. The LG has decent specs, great battery, more than adequate SOC, .. I want it for reading and so i don't have to look so close to my phone screen. Pinch and zoom are useless on my 6.8 LG and 7Power. Only good for reading the fine print.

• Meatloaf7

Wekoo, 13 Apr 2020Typo, maybeNo. It is not a typo. Download both Gsm arena AND Phone Arena and compare specs. 8200 maH baby.

Halfthekgb, 18 Jan 2020The 821 is to keep the price low while still delivering fla... moreLG did a perfect job forming the tablet, this way

answer me pls, 10 Jan 2021hi can i ask what kind of charger is lg gpad 5 i badly need... moreYou can use any charger. Some may be slow, some may charge okay. You need an 18W charger, or a charger that has *Quick Charge 3.0*

• answer me pls

GuyInDogSuit, 17 Dec 2020I wish this could get Android 10 soon, IF EVER. As to wh... morehi can i ask what kind of charger is lg gpad 5 i badly need it please!????

I wish this could get Android 10 soon, IF EVER.

As to whether this can run Fortnite..... Possibly, but expect a lot of frame drop. This thing can barely run Epic Seven at the lowest settings without choppiness/lag in the menus, especially after the game's been open for a few hours.

• Mr idk

so I'm thinking about getting another tablet thats in the 200 price range
Can this run fortnite on low graphics and car parking multiplayer on high with no frame drop? Also does anyone know if this lg g5 tablet is going to get Android 10?

• G-Tech

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2020I don't understand why I would need a pad. What does ... moreLike another already posted. Larger screen is better for media consumption.the battery profile is way more aggressive more than double current flagship phones. I live games but I get tired of squinting. Even though my phone is 6.4"

• Brooks

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2020I don't understand why I would need a pad. What does ... moreMedia, games, a bigger screen is better for those tasks.

DangItDave, 18 Aug 2020This is a "new" tablet, running on an old Qualcom... moreI don't understand why I would need a pad. What does it do and what do people use it for? Isn't your phone good enough??

This is a "new" tablet, running on an old Qualcom (released 2016), processor. I was noticing some "new" phones on Amazon that have the SD820. Thought I was seeing typos. It is a good performer though and, more energy efficient than some of the 10nm octacores in newer devices. (I liked my LeEco Le Pro 3 phone (LEX 727) but, the company went bankrupt and, Cool-whatever-it-is, who bought the company out, doesn't do justice to what LeEco's former CEO was trying to do. Not too happy with LG's Android OS support - though, I do like the V30+ phone - last updated to Android Pie's September 2019 security patch. But, Samsung has great cameras, and very good audio, to go with their OLED high pixel density displays too. They also provide extended OS updates and support for their flagship and upper mid-range devices. My S9 is currently on Android 10, and my Galaxy Tab S3 (SD820 processor), has a August 2020 security patch update on its updated to Android 9 OS. (My tablet is more than 3 years old, started on Nougat, and still getting Samsung factory updates!)

I know it's a typo but 1W charging! 🤣

• okidiku

maybe 1 watt fast charging is correct and 8200 mAh battery is the typo should have been 820mAh battery lol

Wekoo, 13 Apr 2020Typo, maybeYeah its a typo

• Wekoo

Sanam, 25 Mar 2020It has 1 watt fast chargingTypo, maybe

• Sanam

It has 1 watt fast charging

• Oo

If I'm the project manager of this tablet
I would remove the fingerprint sensor and upgrade the
Cpu to octa cores

• M1999

I just dkscovered this one and was immediatly sad I already have a new tablet. It is almost perfect. Better than my midrange tablet. Only the screen is meh. The one of my tab S5e is better. If olny it has a 1600p OLED screen...