LG G Stylo

LG G Stylo

• Frustrated

After reading all of the reviews, I'm convinced that LG G Stylo's are garbage. This is the 3rd LG G Stylo. Thank goodness Tmobile exchanged my phone for free...3 times. Now, I'm having the same problem with the same phone. Is there a recall with this phone?

• IGotStylo

I have had this phone about 5 months. Mostly I like it. Recently the screen started flickering I didnthe troubleshoot of turning off overlays but it didn't resolve it. Sometimes lately the phone will type on its own interupting my message. Also there are a ton of ads popping up that i have to swipe away anf unlock the phone again repeatedly. Not sure if thats the phone or something else but it is annoying.

• Sin

I had this phone for about 6 months now. I have no problems with it. I see people complaining about the GPS, Im a delivery driver and never had problems with it, we have 16gb of internal memory and 95% of all apps we are able to transfer to the SD card. No screen flickering problems and battery is great, never heats up. People just get unlucky sometimes and gets a bad device.

• Val

SUSIEQ, 21 Sep 2016i have to agree with you on this the gps is always going out !!!!I just got the phone a month ago the gps does not work keeps going out i depend on the gps and it always goes out so im lost the touch screen sticks and the speaker is bad i thought it was my Bluetooth it happens to often and without my Bluetooth so i can only rellace

• Val

SUSIEQ, 21 Sep 2016i have to agree with you on this the gps is always going out !!!!I just got the phone a month ago the gps does not work keeps going out i depend on the gps and it always goes outso im lost

• avi

phone battery is a disaster. plus internal memory is not enough to feed your all apps. i use this phone for stock trading only. and
the only reason i keep this phone because somehow its lucky for me , in terms of my stock trading

• SUSIEQ

Batman, 05 Sep 2016The GPS crap is what made me change phones. It's a heating probl... morei have to agree with you on this the gps is always going out !!!!

• Lg stylo user

Every time i turn around the phones is updating apps the phone come with only 8Gb of storage and takes away almost 5Gb (4.62 Gb) in full for the system data. Thats more than half of the internal storage. The processor will drag every step of the way until u close and force stop a app that is consuming large amounts of storage data. Ive had to disable a few google apps that come pre-installed on the device. I have to set my sms storage to a max settings to 5 for both sms and mms. Basicly what im saying once the phone was active and able to update internal storage depleted faster than i could recover it. Nice phone but lacks internal storage for advance functions. 20Gb should be a standard internal storage with 2 micro SD slots for double the storage space. This is a lack of the customers demand. Im researching how to add or modify the storage ability with out damaging the phone overall function. It is possiable but im unsure about these china circuit boards.

• Skye

This phone started out amazing! Thats not the case anymore. I have had it going on 5months now. The screen flickers really bad, restarting it doesnt do anything for it (this is not good for me as a have epilepsy and flashing light is one of my many triggers) the GPS never works, the camera freezes quite frequently, it overheats so bad to the point to where i now get a warning notification telling me my phone is at a very high and dangerous temperature and will turn off for my safety ( knits is something i have NEVER seen before with any other device) my contacts names dissapear at least every other day for a few hours and i have no idea who is calling or texting me when that happens. This phone needs to be recalled ASAP

• Donavan Trahan

AnonD-575349, 22 Aug 2016This lg stylus is the worst phone ever that i bought would not r... moreWell this is an LG stylo 2 not a stylus.....soooo j.s.

• Watson

Hi, I'm Watson,
First of all, I've had this phone for about 5-6 months. It has been a good phone, however if you are planning to root or anything like that, save your moneyies. It is very difficult to find files for it. Also the screen has been starting to flicker, which is not that noticeable but it does happen. I have not personally run into the LG's current problem of overheating yet.
Bye, I'm Watson

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2016I am currently waiting for my THIRD sim card in 2 months for thi... more LG Stylo is the best

• Bryan

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016I highly recommend this phone. The L G Stylo is a fabulous litt... moreI am currently waiting for my THIRD sim card in 2 months for this piece of crap. Phone will be working fine when i go to work & partway through the day it gives a msg that the sim card is invalid. Have Never had this problem withAny ither phone!!!!!

• Batman

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2016Im having the same issue my gps has been messing up and not work... moreThe GPS crap is what made me change phones. It's a heating problem, as soon as it gets above a certain degree, the GPS craps out. I always had to have it in front of my AC vent when driving or there's was no way in hell it was working. I have a Samsung J7 and couldn't be happier with it.

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2016GPS does not workIm having the same issue my gps has been messing up and not working most of the time it needs a recall...

GPS does not work

• Lynn

At first I was excited about this phone. The screen was nice and large. Pictures were big and bright and the sound was good. The note pen was a plus. I wasn't a fan of the home button being on the back but I got used to it. Then all of a sudden, the phone stopped working properly. Apps wouldn't open. Ringtones disappeared and defaulted to factory settings. I couldn't go online, even using wifi. MetroPCS recommended I do a hard reset. I did it and it worked fine again. Until now. Now I can't email. I can't access the Goggle Play store. It doesn't make sense. The price was good but I'd rather pay more and lose all this frustration. I would not buy an LG phone again.

• feel the same %(

AnonD-575349, 22 Aug 2016This lg stylus is the worst phone ever that i bought would not r... moreI feel the same way. I don't like this phone but the others cost way too much.This phone is bootied.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2016I've had this phone for about a month now and the speaker is alr... moreMy phone hangs up on every call too. Even when I have it on speaker it hangs up.