LG G Watch W100

LG G Watch W100

I am visually impaired and upon receiving this watch. I have discovered that it doesn't have talkback installed. How can I do this?

Anybody know how I can reset a demo unit of this smartwatch? I got one which loops a demo movie ...

• Alex_PR

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2016I love this watch! I Am However Wanting To buy an iPhone 6 and w... moreYes, the watch sync with iPhone 4S or superior, using iOS 8.2 or superior. But in iOS the use of watch is very limited (basically for notfications), Google Maps doesn´t work in full screen, you can´t responde messages, etc.

• @TIF

Crystal, 31 Dec 2016I just got this watch, the LG G, and even tho i have updated it ... moreI face same problem i install same update more than one time at third time after install problem resolve.

• Crystal

I just got this watch, the LG G, and even tho i have updated it as it says to, it keeps telling me that i still need to update it. Can anyone plz tell me how to fix this? Thank you

• Ali c

Rahul, 27 May 2016Yes it will work ...if u update your smartwatch ...it's starts c... moreHow do you update watch, both g3 and watch are 4.0

• Ali c

My husband as just purchased this watch, and is having problems, pairing it up with his Lg g3, it's sort of pairing up but just not running right, is anyone else experiencing problems, I'm hoping when I get mine it's going to be ok with my G4

I love this watch! I Am However Wanting To buy an iPhone 6 and was wondering if my lg would sync? If so, could someone please explain to me how I would go about syncing them. Thanks!

• Abhijit

Hi I bought the lg w100. it is nice.
Atleast end the charge of the watch.
But can't on the watch.

How to on the watch.?

• Rahul

golden, 05 Apr 2016i have a question. if i update this watch is this still work wit... moreYes it will work ...if u update your smartwatch ...it's starts compatible from 4.3

• Alex_PR

golden, 05 Apr 2016i have a question. if i update this watch is this still work wit... moreYes, it does, i use the mine with a Galaxy S3 (i9300) With Android JB 4.3 e its works fine.

• Amir Mohammadi

peddi, 04 Mar 2016Hi. I bought the watch yesterday and I fell in live with this st... moreHi, battery usage depends on the watch face you use on your watch and the time you work with your watch, normally your g watch uses about 1 to 2% of battery per hour for normal using and just for displaying time ( no many calls ,... ).

• AnonD-190634

Got it for 60$ although smartwatches are almost completely useless and just ad a hassle of forgetting and charging another device for you it's totally worth it xD

• golden

i have a question. if i update this watch is this still work with android 4.3 with my phone?

• Vahid

Hello. Is there any way to connect it windows 10 mobile or windows phone 8.1??

• Laimonas

Amir, 26 Mar 2016Hi all Does it sync with iphone? I have 4s with ios 9.2.1HI, yes it sync with iPhone over Android Wear app. Just with Apple environment you won't get that rich Android wear experience that you could get with Andoid device connected. And for me - using the same settings for W100, battery stays twice longer with Android phone instead iPhone. Also on iPhone you have to keep open Android wear application in background to keep everything synced in time with LG Watch.

• Amir

Hi all
Does it sync with iphone?
I have 4s with ios 9.2.1

• AnonD-482022

peddi, 04 Mar 2016Hi. I bought the watch yesterday and I fell in live with this st... moreYes is normal,if it use it like a "normal"watch,i mean disconnected stays in stand-by 2 days.

• AnonD-482022

If the watch is connected with phone,the battery last one day.

• peddi

Hi. I bought the watch yesterday and I fell in live with this stylish wearing gadget. But there is one question if u guys please answer. How long doese the battery stands? how many hours? i think it used 80 percent of battery for a day..is this quite normal?!