LG GD580 Lollipop

LG GD580 Lollipop

• rebeccah

where can i buy this phone plzzz anyone??

• DesperateDeb

my lollipop phone wont connect to my computer. Id really like some music on it. Does anyone know how to connect it to my pc?

• quickone

Veteran, 15 Nov 2017My LG has just turned off.and red light is still on. Anyone got... moreThe phone has to charge before it turns on again since the battery has died completely. Let it charge for a few hours and then turn it on. Also, check if the phone has the battery in it

• Veteran

My LG has just turned off.and red light is still on.
Anyone got advice please

• luckymezhengki

Iamfromph, 06 Oct 2017Is it already unlocked if i bought it at aliexpress? Answer plea... moreyou can check in carousell around 4500 only new but old stock..

• Iamfromph

Is it already unlocked if i bought it at aliexpress? Answer please. I'm from Philippines, btw. Sorry for my english hehe

• Jeanicat

AnonD-599220, 18 Oct 2016brand new phone..just got delivered today..but sad part is phone... moreMine has the same problem :( Have you fixed it already? How?

Xsrnwer, 07 Jan 2017How do you connect to the WiFi with this phone You don't, there's no WiFi.

• Xsrnwer

How do you connect to the WiFi with this phone

brand new phone..just got delivered today..but sad part is phone is not detecting sim card..error 'insert usim card' pls help..

• fadi

how can I get a screen , mine is broken ( the internal )
and if i could find a cover.
It's a special phone for me , please

• Angie

Ashish, 22 Nov 2015Nyc phone i have buyed before 5 years and it is working fine i m... moreHi, as you have the phone, could I please get your email or some way to contact you? I just need to ask you something about the email feature. Can't seem to find anyone else who has the phone

• Ashish

YUI, 20 Apr 2010Can you change the message tone or the call ringtone? Can the me... moreNyc phone i have buyed before 5 years and it is working fine i mean nyc phone........

• woKey

How to reinstall firmware?
anyone have firmware indonesia v10a/b/c/d/e/f/g/h/i/...?

• jessy

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2014I want to know where i can find the original one ?try buying at aliexpress.com

nicky, 25 Oct 2014I have this phone and i love iT. It have a long battery life.. ... moreI want to know where i can find the original one ?

Chip, 27 May 2013I got mine from aliexpressplease can you send me the link what supplier or whoever you bought this phone ? please

• nicky

I have this phone and i love iT.
It have a long battery life..
So easy to use in txting ang calling.