LG GS290 Cookie Fresh

• Ani Naai

I want to buy one like this LG GS290

yesgs290at-v10b

• SURAJ KUMAR

ultimate phone and jaberdast battery backup ...........awesome ........best performance ...............i love it...............

• Ryson

My LG GS290 was soaked in a body coconut oil, thus the touch screen could work now. Any advice?

• mark

Mararn, 07 Jan 2017Is the LG gs290 compatible to 3G?sorry no the phone is 2G

This was my first phone back when i had it like 2010-2011,now found it,charged after so long time.Memmories 💜💜💜

• Mark

Is the LG gs290 compatible to 3G?

• Mararn

Is the LG gs290 compatible to 3G?

• Cmas coming

Hello! Does anyone know the code i need to enter in this menu Eng Mode -> Usage Info -> Security Check? The secret number to access overal menu is 1809#*290.

• Gozzz

margaret, 10 Sep 2010hi razna. this phone can rotate. wen you bring up your imag... moreNo. I think she means AUTO-rotating UI, cause in this phone you had have tap to turn UI to landscape portrait. But thats how i think.

• Ram

Deepak mishra, 01 Aug 2014Good but small displayit supports

• Ram

small display,java,so-so camera,very less internal memory,external memory cannot be expanded much and we can't even install whatsapp

• Akhil

are the apps installed in memory card? or in phone memory? because with the available phone memory, I don't think we can install any apps ;)

• Sriteja

This is my first phone. Im very glad that this phone has very good features in that price at that time. Thanks to LG. Quality is always good in this. Reccommended phone if it is available now. But definitely not worth now.

• Deepak mishra

Watsap

• eldo

0000 factory code

• jitendra

my lggs290 phone's sound is zero voluam.