LG GT505

LG GT505

• Kumararaja

Dima, 26 Mar 2013my gt505 doesn't have the google search app,and cannot navi... moreVerry best

• ricu

how can i install on my lg gt505 - Viber ?????????

i have one, i have no problems whit it.

• zeeshan.ali3314

AnonD-109870, 06 Feb 2013could not coonect skype on lg-gt505 any soluiton ? google

• AnonD-209129

hi good day.....where i can download free games using this lg gt505 phone?..kindy reply as soon as possible. thanks and more power. god bless

• rhea

hi god day, where i can download free games in my lg gt 505....kindly reply as soon as possible...thanks a lot and god bless.

• puith

Wil lg gt505 sopport whatsapp

• LGuy

eMan, 18 Dec 2012Can somenone tell me how to delete handset common memory?..... moreThat's the problem with LG GT505, I've encountered that too. It happens when using WiFi. You need to reprogram the cellphone. Costs a lot.

• LGuy

Why is it that every time I used WiFi the internal memory is decreasing??

AnonD-178704, 24 Aug 2013My LG GT505 from uk worked for 60days after being decoded t... moreTake it to a professional to do a Jtag resoft, nothing else you can do.

Please can i track a caller's location and how?Thanks

My LG GT505 from uk worked for 60days after being decoded to work on our networks. will not turn on nor recharge.Completely dead shutdown.Please what do i do?
Thanks,
Kweku

• Kweku

my gt505 from uk worked for 60days after being decoded to work with our networks.wont turn on or re-charge. completely dead.what do i do?thanks

how cam i download viber on lg gt 505

ho do you connect to wifi on this phone!

• Dima

my gt505 doesn't have the google search app,and cannot navigate internet with wi-fi. Tell me please where do i get this app:((((

• raghav

whats app is support in dis phone ???

• Popsickle

Is it possible to open applications with .apk formats using lg gt 505? If yes, pls post the speps thx!! (^_^)

• fabio vungo