LG GT540 Optimus

LG GT540 Optimus

nakama1925, 08 Oct 2010I downloaded the divX player but is a .exe file and I cant insta... morei saw the place but it did not respond.

• anil.jasti

excellent mobile my best and first android platform used in 2010 to 2013.........

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2015Very nice phone. I'm using this phone since 2011 still working f... morelol brilliant images eh?

Very nice phone. I'm using this phone since 2011 still working fine
Although this phone has only 3mp camera it boost brilliant quality.
screen is resistive means you can touch screen with your nail too.

Abhay, 26 Sep 2014Yes, really it is good phone, but now i want to change it, I m c... moreGo for Panasonic eluga icon

• Katanga

Very good cell, I use it since mar 2011 and hope it still with me for a while

• onward

My touchsreen is failling to sense. Now i cant open. Sometimes it shows the menu apps but if u tap it can't read. It only vibrates

• Abhay

Yes, really it is good phone, but now i want to change it, I m confused in LG pro lite and Lenovo S850, Kindly advise.

• aNNU

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2014I want to Change Body of LG GT540.hOW to find? Solve my problem... morei really loved this phn i used this phn since 2011
excellent phnone.

• Faul

I use lg GT540 but is cracked and low internal memory. But lg GT540 is a good smart phone. I use that in 2012 Feb

• RIDWAN

Am in Africa,Ghana.wer can i get a new housing and the touch screen to buy.my touch screen isn't working anymore.

Tiene WattsUp

I want to Change Body of LG GT540.hOW to find?
Solve my problem & answerwing on this ID: hiralmodi89@gmail.com

Elvo, 13 Aug 2013I have a problem...i have tried to download whatsapp from the go... morewhatsapp

whatsapp

• vikas

in my mobile whatsapp not work or not downloaded. why?

• uNideNtifieD

musemaure@gmail.com, 01 Aug 2013Hi, My phone is LG GT 540 when i have changed lock pattern and i... moreWARNING: All of your data and installed applications will be lost! Remove SIM card.

Turn ON your phone. Press both VOLUME UP + HOME + SEARCH buttons for 5 sec...this is for hard reset and for unlocking your forgotten password pattern....

Zoro, 18 Oct 2013Simply install Optimus Nexus Me and you will get fast Android 2.... moreafter instalation what will i do?

• sonu

Zoro, 18 Oct 2013Simply install Optimus Nexus Me and you will get fast Android 2.... morehow i upgrade my phone, help me?

• Zoro

kamal , 07 Oct 2013how can i upgrade my lg gt 540??Simply install Optimus Nexus Me and you will get fast Android 2.3.7 mod. Anyway this device is a very lowend and just for basic stuff like email.