LG Harmony

LG Harmony

My phone keeps going to headset mode with no headset plugged into it. What can I do

I bought mine less than a month ago and it already sucks. They advertised great sound quality for headphones, yet can't keep a hold on any of the headphones I plug in. I went to bluetooth headphones for it. Now my phone won't charge. I've tried several outlets, multiple chargers that worked prior and the charger that came with the phone - still won't charge. This phone sucks. I don't recommend.

They give it away for free cause its junk. Worst phone i ever had and i had alot of phones. Do yourself a favor throw it in the garbage.

It was Walpole, 09 Dec 2018Wait, what the heck? How did you get it for just $9.99?Once upon a time there was an Alcatel Pop Star 2 for just $5 at a Fry's located in Flagstaff in October 2016. Take that thought for a second.

RMB, 28 Nov 2017Very pleased overall. The $9.99 price tag caught my eye. I ... moreWait, what the heck? How did you get it for just $9.99?

• Lynn

RMB, 28 Nov 2017Very pleased overall. The $9.99 price tag caught my eye. I ... moreWow...great price. I visited a Cricket store recently. The LG Harmony2 was selling for $139.99. Where did you find your phone?

• CARPQUEEN

How can I set up this phone to mirror onto my tv without wifi or chrome cast? Is it compatible to do these functions?

• Azure

Jfer, 03 Jan 2018Hey, does anyone know if there is a VR compatible with the ... moreVR compatibility requires Gyroscope and accelorometer.

Steven, 02 Jan 2018Hey I just bought my LG Harmony and I'm trying to figure ou... moreGet ChromeCast....plug into TV HDMI and USB.Get you

• Jfer

Hey, does anyone know if there is a VR compatible with the LG Harmony?

• Steven

Ana, 29 Jun 2017Yeah.yeah..It's the price actually that caught my attention... moreHey I just bought my LG Harmony and I'm trying to figure out how to mirror my phone to my tv how and where do I go?

• RMB

Very pleased overall. The $9.99 price tag caught my eye. I was low on funds and desperately needed a phone. My previous phone was a Motorolla G5. I actually like the LG Harmony better. Large screen, vivid display, and very light weight. I'd recommended this phone to anyone, tight budget or no. Plus...after signing up for autopay I get 5 gigs of data for $35/mo. Hard to top that! Overall I give this phone a B+.

• Alex

Where to buy this phone? Is it available worldwide or just in a particular country?

• Ana

Kirk, 29 Jun 2017Same, I just found it on this site, it seems like a suitabl... moreYeah.yeah..It's the price actually that caught my attention and the internal memory,16 GB..And it has the latest version of Android..This phone really has a better specs and is much cheaper than my Samsung J1 2016 which has only 8gb of internal memory and in Android lollipop.

• Kirk

Ana , 27 Jun 2017I want to have this phone but I don't know where to buy it.... moreSame, I just found it on this site, it seems like a suitable phone for people on a budget like us in the Philippines :P

• Ana

I want to have this phone but I don't know where to buy it.I don't even know if it's available in my country . I'm living here in the Philippines.