LG K20 (2019)

LG K20 (2019)

• gilles

I cant get my sms dont work how do i reboot?

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2021How do you expand the memory please?I almost forgot it says 3000mah battery I don't know about that my phone is 50 per cent after 2 hours of light texting my last phone had 2000mah bat and it go all day and not be at 50 per cent bit of all u need is a phone for the odd call. Or text it will do and for 150$ Canadian not that bad a deal

Grasshopper, 11 Apr 2021I just purchased this phone and lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvving it.... moreThis LG K20 is ok if u need a phone but it's not a very good phone for much else wifi slow can't multitask with out locking up can't load a compass no sensors for that so driving apps rely on GPS only so find I'm being rerouted lots bit if all u need is a phone to make calls works good lol

Grasshopper, 11 Apr 2021I just purchased this phone and lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvving it.... moreHow do you expand the memory please?

• Grasshopper

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021I have this phone and I find it works well, people say that... moreI just purchased this phone and lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvving it. Loads quickly. I was impressed with the hot spot feature being able to stream movies in the hot spot. Lots of Memory, Initial Storage is decent. But the expandability is awesome 2 TB plenty of room for my music.

I do like the brand not so sure of the phone as I too find it slow to load .
My problem now is there is no sound on it. I do not hear it ring nor when messages are coming in. I need help

I have this phone and I find it works well, people say that it is slow but that might be you connection because I have had very little problems with it.

• Kari 51

I bought this phone in 2020 used it 3 times and then put it away I hate it, it's very very slow to do anything, load, charge everything. I would never recommend this phone to anyone.

I hate this phone. I've only had it a year. I have come so close to rolling over it with my car. Where do I start? It only holds so much as far as apps go and then it runs so slow. It freezes up randomly to where I have to power it off and restart. At first it took great photos but forget about it now. I really believe that the shelf life of alot of these phones are designed for one or two years at the most and then you're forced to buy a new one. It's attractive with it's chocolate brown backing. It's really expensive looking but it doesn't do me any good when it sits in a protective Otter Box. I love LG's so much but not this model. In a few days I'll be getting another to replace; the LG Stylo 6/K51 from 2020. After I get everything off of this K20, I'm gonna bury it in my backyard. RIP. Duuuude.

• RK 19060

Bought as a backup-cheap phone-u get what u pay 4-worst I have ever bought

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2020This is my 2nd lg phone my 1st lg phone was a k4 and I abso... moreGiven that this phone only has 1GB of ram (same as the K4) what exactly lead you to believe the K20 was an improvement over the K4 that was worth buying?

This is my 2nd lg phone my 1st lg phone was a k4 and I absolutely loved it beside of not having anough memory was only a 6g so I decided to purchase a bigger phone LG k20 well I am sade to say that that was a big disappointment I can't start to discrib of what's wrong with this phone since there's so many things wrong with it this is the worst purchase I ever made and I hate to give a bad review but I would not recommend anyone purchasing this item

• KittsKreationsJust4U

I got a LG K20 from a friend who works in the cell Dept. at Best Buy...thinking she'd know what was good..I gave specific details on what I wanted (LG K20+) & ended up with a piece of crap LG K20..I can't return it without screwing up her commission...GREAT!!! Don't Buy!!!
It is slow as molasses, hard to navigate & set up, plus honestly my LG4(?) worked 100 times as quickly. So much for replacing my Samsung Neo 5. (I have to buy inexpensive as I keep wrecking all my good Samsungs, plus an iPhone 6.)

• Life's good

LMAO...you're better off buying a used LG G3! I have one and I can't imagine this being in any way better.

• real name

I love this phone..
no finger

I have the similar set came from abroad in this February and I don't know why my data services isn't working in it. I can only chat, send & receive pics through messenger, whatsapp. But can't browse in chrome/opera mini using my mobile data. Same case goes for the youtube too !
But all above is working through wifi !
what should I do ? for this reason I'm gonna have to sell this device.

• Amir

What do u think about customer 😡🤬

Halfthekgb, 18 Jan 2020This phone is horrible. 1 GB of ram, mtk6739, a 480p screen... moreBut the Lg is 4G.

This phone is horrible. 1 GB of ram, mtk6739, a 480p screen for 100 euros. The Nokia c1 has better specs than this for half the price. This will not sell.

• Really?

Year 2019 1G Ram? Embarrassing...