LG K42

LG K42

Does it have gorilla glass ?? If so which category gorilla glass ??

• Purplesara

Janos Hunyadi, 09 Feb 2021Imagine buying a phone with A53, 720p display and 3 gigs of... moreUsed to love HTC phones but they just fell way behind everyone else

• Ali

Nice phone in this price segment

tt

• Jason Hyundai

• fly boy

Upgraded from a Samsung last month only to find the phone is not compatible with my new dji drone, what a disappointment

• Janos Hunyadi

Imagine buying a phone with A53, 720p display and 3 gigs of RAM. This phone is more dead than HTC devices

• Ankit chakrabortty

Lg wonderful performance.super sound.camera nice.display nice. Overall superb.

• Swadev

It's a really good phone. Got it a week before after I lost my Iphone. I found it easy to use and money convenience, smooth keyboard, no lags and definitely recommend it.

Prospective buyers please note that India version of LG K42 (LM-K420YMW) comes with FM Radio app preloaded, NFC and also a silicon soft back cover included.

joe nodden, 23 Sep 2020200? No no no you mean 100 max. The Umidigi A7 Pro cost... moreIt has launched for 150 USD in India and with launch offers from banks, is selling for 122 USD.

Also on exchanging any old phone, extra discount of Rs. 1000 (approx. 14 USD) over and above the exchange value. That brings the standalone price to about 108 USD. I think it's pretty good for this price considering the specs and pricing of upcoming Samsung M02 budget phone.

J.High, 21 Jan 2021Seems that all opinions I read are negative...But I bought ... moreThat's a nice one.

• J.High

Seems that all opinions I read are negative...But I bought 1 of this myself......Specs are pretty good..I guess these people who posted their opinions must had been buying high end cell phones before and they got broke so they bought this phone.....

Bought the phone today, already froze twice and reverted back to initial settings and preferences without warning. Some of the settings simply do not work such as the size display which i've tried to change to different options but the size of the icons and font in the home screen stay constant (large). Settings menu very VERY confusing, touch screen insensitive to certain features.
This is just my first day with it and i already regret buying it.

• Rafid Kazi

Aakash, 12 Oct 2020Watched Amazing Ad on YouTube and came here to see what spe... moreYeah dude very dissapointed. That trailer was showing the phone as high specs related phone. They fooled us

• Aakash

Watched Amazing Ad on YouTube and came here to see what spec this have and I am like 😐 #disappointed

SathishKannan, 08 Oct 2020Nice job by LG Design team ruined by Specification (team).. 😢Very well said

Nice job by LG Design team ruined by Specification (team).. 😢

• Mohan

3 year old Processor .... WHY LG ... WHY ?

sXrimp, 28 Sep 2020I would definitely rather LG have all my info then umidigi Literally makes no difference.

joe nodden, 23 Sep 2020200? No no no you mean 100 max. The Umidigi A7 Pro cost... moreI would definitely rather LG have all my info then umidigi