LG K51S

LG K51S

• Kevin

Good looking phone..
4 camera too much could have given 2 camera with more pixel...
No radio is a deception...
Excellent price...
7/10

• Ni

LG K51S, 14 Aug 2020Did Android 10 come out? Yo don’t put your hopes up too high. You know from LG that they rarely update their midrange phones.

• FB in D

LG is going to have to find a way above 300 ppi on the mid-range phones, and perhaps even above 350. Display means a lot nowadays, and they need to get out of 2011.

• LG K51S

Did Android 10 come out?

Anonymous, 18 Feb 20206,5", 720p, 3GB RAM, oh my word. Offering worse specs than ... moreIt's not terrible especially for younger family members. I have a full-fledged Galaxy S10 that still cost a mint with rebates and while I wouldn't recommend it to a power user it has a big screen and is pretty responsive for the specs. Not everyone can justify $1000 phones.

It's Volte and VoWifi compatible?

• Mr

Dual sim option I like that. Memory should have had 128GB option. Phone looks nice , good design

• Lu

The standard of the Mid-range phone now is the Google Pixel 3a , and the 4a that will coming soon this year. If you can't beat them or at least closer to that level then forget it .

• Gysole

Anonymous, 18 Feb 20206,5", 720p, 3GB RAM, oh my word. Offering worse specs than ... moreI agree. this phone is more expensive than the redmi note 8 pro and i believe the 9t, but still only 3 gigs of ram. Pick up the redmi note 8 or mi 9t instead.

6,5", 720p, 3GB RAM, oh my word. Offering worse specs than a pixel 3a is not really worth any money. Who cares about the back cams anymore, they mostly are great anyways, while I would never have Android run on 3GB RAM. I also don't fancy the Mediatek processor. Hands off people, there's so many good phones with SD 6XX and 4GB RAM out there that do just fine.