LG KE990 Viewty

• shariff

i want thems for my lg ku 990 viewty black
can you help

• ALIREZA

this is really good phone. and its very good 4 the peoples who work with camera and vide clips. this phone can play the divx viedos.

Great Phone, also what a great camera I cannot believe the quality of the picture. I purchased mine at mycellz4less.com, they delivered it in 3 days and I am super satisfied.

• Darren

I think it is the the best phone for me.

• Darren

I think it is the the best phone for me.

Great Phone, also what a great camera I cannot believe the quality of the picture. I purchased mine at pashacell.com, they delivered it in 3 days and I am super satisfied.

• wise1

Hi

I would like to point out that the KE990 has xenon Flash not Strobe

thanks

Where would you turn off the 3G networking on the phone?

This phone has a wide screen, i would recommend you install the tv. bluetooth not very ok.

My phone is graet I been having it for over a yr. and I havent had any problems with it and it takes great pic.

i got mine unlocked, but it does not work. When I put in the sim card it says "searching....HELP!!!

have been using it for over a year now.... dontl like it at all....

• LALALA123

This phone gets really annoying with the texting. If you text a lot , not a good phone to use with. The camera isn't very good. It sometimes randomly lags and you have to exit whatever you're doing.

• hussein

y doesnt it take sim cards

• NOVLE

pariya, 01 Nov 2009if send a picture message it says invalid please sand me what to dodo u live in teh??
i think i know u:D
come on to learn u up

• usman

brother change your tough panel .your sensor is not working

• hOsEiN

SHAFEEL, 23 Feb 2010i go to buy this phone -how this phone ?no, this phone in not bad, but cause this is full touch and no have any keyboard. and it,s usb connection is week

• SHAFEEL

i go to buy this phone -how this phone ?

• amiani

my touch screen is not responding,any help?

• sorry

Sina, 15 Dec 2009have this model personal area network (pan)? for connect to inte... moresorry it havent
nokia e52 have