LG KF240

LG KF240

• yoyo

This phone is very heavy duty phone

meenal, 18 Jun 2010i love my phone as i got it on my b'dayhi how is ur experience with this phone

• logs

meenal, 18 Jun 2010i love my phone as i got it on my b'daymeenal.is it ok shall i go.for this ph. pls mail me to loganathancbe@gmail.com

the phone looks good and was affordable...however i am not happy with it at all...had some software issues just a few weeks after i bought it ..... booooo..... :(

• meenal

i love my phone
as i got it on my b'day

• SAR

Plz. help. I want to learn this model's SAR value. I don't find anything about it..or give me user manual pdf link. thx. all.

• jay

this phone is lame.. how come it wont let me send pictures messages and or voice messages..can anyone help me???

• Satpal

Anis beg, 01 Sep 2009what is the speed of internet through this phone???It supports GPRS only. So max speed will be around 85 kbps

• PATRINA

clipthis , 05 Oct 2009please help....does anyone know where i can get an english langu... moremy phone came with a manual that has english on 1 half and then chineese on the other half

• PATRINA

hi the phone is a nic phone was working really well until water spill on it then it lose all of it's signal and it is not building back up .i hope u can help me cause i got the phone for my b'day in september and i love it .thank u

• clipthis

please help....does anyone know where i can get an english language manual for this phone?

• Brendon marchan

its an ok ph put my lg giving alot of trouble but it ok

• Anis beg

what is the speed of internet through this phone???

this phn looks so hot and so far its ok.Still letting it grow on me i now bought it.

• Bimhole

This phone is good but lacks alot . Camera - not good
Display settings - bad
Style - OK
not worth it ......... look up the sony ericsson w302
its much better ! I have it , ITS GR* !! :)

• SYS.zero

i have this phone..and it's has all the basic thing, that a phone in this time has to be equiped..this phone only have 3 bluetooth profiles that are: OBEX , serial, data transfer, in case no USB cable..also, is at good price..

• Jickal

This phone is great !

Marvin, 07 Jun 2009Hi, I just got an LG KF240 i want to know how could i put in th... moreu need to put in the memory card

• Marvin

Hi,
I just got an LG KF240 i want to know how could i put in the songs on MP3 player i got the cable connection but i think that is not enough i cannot follow the instruction in the manual because it was written in a different language. When ever i put the connection cable on my computer it reads "please insert external memory" what does that mean? One more issue, the battery charger came with the converter but it is difficult for charging i guess it is not the right converter.

Thanks very much i hope to get a responds from you .
Regards,
Marvin

yo i need sum help ppl ma fone not reading my memory card