LG KF310

LG KF310

• alims

One neat feature -> you can charge this phone simply by connecting the USB cable from your phone to PC/laptop's USB port. I keep the wall socket charger at home and the usb cable together with my laptop. That way I won't be running out of power anywhere I go.

Emily, 17 Dec 2008How much is this phone cos i really want it but my budget is qui... moreGoing to be £78.29 PAYG on 3. Hope this helps

• orphen

I bought a micro sd for the phone. It asked a security code when I formatted the card. It all went alright, but later I tried the card (with an adapter) in my PC (Windows XP) and it doesn“t recognize the card. The phone does recognize the card. Any idea?

Thanks beforehand

• suki

Emily, 17 Dec 2008How much is this phone cos i really want it but my budget is qui... moreits only $101.00 dollars US

• TONY

it is a fantastic phone and serves all the purpose. the looks are just amazing and it is just worth 250 quids.

• TONY

• Kevin

Emily, 17 Dec 2008How much is this phone cos i really want it but my budget is qui... moreIts pretty expensive but it good so go for it

• Kevin

• ALMAZ

How much is this phone

• Emily

How much is this phone cos i really want it but my budget is quiet low so i wanna know gow much it is so that if i can but it or not

• GEB

nicola, 20 Aug 2008hey does anyone know the price in euro!!!???????? and is it touc... moreIt cost 100euros and its pretty good value for the price...havent tried to download games etc but from the comments posted,sounds bleak:(
I find it pretty stylish compared to my previous mobile!!!

• gary

does anyone know if there are firmware updates for this phone and where to get em? thx

It is a really good and stylish mobile.but can anyone tell me how can i download games on it pls?

• deny

what 's the diffrent between KF311 and Kf310, wich kind that have good specification ?

Bernard, 29 Oct 20081)Can i get free download songs and games? 2)How does it work f... morewhere can i get manual in english for kf310

• BOGS

well,it's look like quiet good so i try,i buy one

• aden

In Indonesia, kf311 recently was launched. Can anyone tell me what are the differences between kf311 compared to kf310? I look forward the review of kf311 in gsmarena!

• Bernard

1)Can i get free download songs and games?
2)How does it work for front camera?

Please do reply me and i appreciate..

thanks!

Tess, 10 Oct 2008Hiya all! can someone tell me how what 'security code' is being ... moreThe security code is 0000

does anyone know if you have to get a cable especially designed for this phone, or can u just use any cable with the same conncetion type?