LG KF350

LG KF350

milotic has this phone!

fath, 31 Jul 2013were i can bay a batteryat straighttalk website!

I like this phone!!

• Fard

gaiyl, 04 Apr 2012can you guys help where to buy this phone? i'm from the philippinesU cn buy online www.lazada.com.ph .. cheap price. :)

• luxerita

Zara, 02 Jan 2009I have this phone for a week. not a bad one , for those who inte... moreyou said you can move sms to memory card when it reaches 300??? how do you do that? or did you mean SIM card? and is "other folder" stored on phone or external? thanks!

Would this phone work with a virgin mobile sim in Canada????????

• fath

were i can bay a battery

• Peanut

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2012my phone wont turn on anymore i took out the battery and put it ... moreHave tried charging it using USB cable?

my phone wont turn on anymore i took out the battery and put it in again but it wont turn on or charge

• del

Hi,
I have had this problem with my LG (KF350) 2 or 3 times...when I turn it off and want to turn it on again, it dose not turn on completely, I mean it does not show the main screen and when I flip it, the light does not turn off as usual. Is there any one who know about the solution?

cons, 31 Aug 2012this cellfhone has wifi??It doesn't have WiFi :(

• cons

this cellfhone has wifi??

• gaiyl

Jean, 10 Jul 2012@gaiyl Someone is collecting orders of this model (brand new) on... morethank you for the info jean... i so love this phone. i have it before but i gave it to my boyfriend and he already broke it. how much is this exactly?

• russian red

gaiyl, 04 Apr 2012can you guys help where to buy this phone? i'm from the philippinesI have!

• Jean

gaiyl, 04 Apr 2012can you guys help where to buy this phone? i'm from the philippines@gaiyl Someone is collecting orders of this model (brand new) on Sulit.com.ph. The first batch is closed, but there might be another one. Here is the link: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifie­ds/id/5928680/FS%3A+Korean+Phones+LG+Lollipop+1%­2C+2+LG+Ice+Cream%2C+Samsung+Nori?referralKeywor­ds=LG+Lollipop&event=Search+Ranking,Position­,1-2,2

Hope it helps. :)

• gaiyl

can you guys help where to buy this phone? i'm from the philippines

• Niranate

Starxing, 18 Feb 2012I would reset my LG KF350 ,but I don't find the number of my sec... morethe security code is 0000. Let's reset now:)_

• Starxing

I would reset my LG KF350 ,but I don't find the number of my security code. Where is it?

• Starxing

Hello!
I have a problem with my KF350 phone and I would do a reinitialisation of my phone. But I don't find the number of security code. Where is it?
(Sorry, my English is bad...)

• Peanut

I used it for like.. 10months? It was really cute I love the quality of the camera I captured the sky before and it went really good! I wanna show you the pik! I was riding at a cab back then we were moving a bit fast and I shot it so perfectly I really can't believe it I feel like a pro lmao this is the link http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa406/lyncle­nista/?action=view&current=P24-09-10_1755.jp­g
NO EDITS! PROMISE!