LG KF750 Secret review: No secret, all guts
No secret, all guts
One thing we know about the LG KF750 Secret is that it's hard to resist. The handset seems to have it all - turn-head exterior, top-notch skill and a few exotic extras to spice things up. Looks have long been the defining feature of the Black Label series by LG. Now, the Secret brings some muscle to tip the form vs. content scale the other way. LG Secret packs a 5 megapixel camera, slow motion and Fast video recording, carbon fiber battery cover and tempered glass over the display. The other highlights are the Neon Touch Navigation and Touch media navigation. So, there we go with keeping it a secret.
- 2.4" 262K-color display of QVGA resolution
- Touch-screen functionality and auto screen rotation
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with AF-assist light
- VGA video recording at 30 fps
- SloMo and Fast video recording
- Touchpad with haptic feedback
- Carbon fiber battery cover and tempered glass display
- 3G with HSDPA
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Hot-swap microSD card slot
- Slim body and sleek looks
- Ambient light sensor
- Built-in accelerometer
- DivX player
- FM radio
- Tri-band only
- Poor sunlight legibility
- Limited touchscreen functionality
- Glossy front panel is a fingerprint magnet
- Fast motion videos limited to QVGA resolution
- Uncomfortable file manager
- No SSL support for the native email client
As we see it, the bitterest market rivals of LG KF750 Secret will be Sony Ericsson C902 and the Samsung U900 Soul. While none is a match for the video recording capabilities of the LG KF750, each of the 5 megapixel cameraphones has some unique feature to flaunt. With the Cybershot, it's the advanced camera handling with touch controls, and the Soul boasts 7.2 Mbps HSDPA and 16M-color screen.
In fact, the Secret is likely to get some pressure too from a proven performer within the very LG family. The LG KU990 Viewty pulls off the same VGA videos at 30fps and even has the slow motion recording. What it lacks is the time lapse capture, plus it's quite thicker than the LG Secret.
Finally, potential buyers should also consider the Samsung F480. It may not boast the same feature pack as the LG Secret but it has the sweet TouchWiz interface up his sleeve. It is also even more compact than the KF750.
will lg k750 work in mauritius???and its price please??
- 16 Aug 2012
Wil this phone work in Hong Kong, Bali, Sinapore
- 09 Jan 2011
- dave ilu
thnxs bud im a txting machine and after 2 day my txt was full , thnxs for the help
- 06 Sep 2010