LG KG288

LG KG288

• leo breaker

Tauseef, 17 Jul 2008I purchased this it is very bad set hard buton and bettry go onl... moreyou are lying its battery fulls in 2 hours and last for 2 days

• leo breaker

i parchase that mobile quite good but the key where hard to press

• Waqas

I have purchased this phone yesterday. Only thing that I don't like is the key pad. I think the key pad is hard to press. Unlike other phones the keys are flat. They are not raised. Key pad is bit congested. I hope the keys get softer over the period of time, after usage. Another thing that I find difficult is that message editor is in black and white color. Other then that its a good phone. It took me about 2 hours to completely charge the new set. I hope the set proves to be good experience.

• marveen

this is the best phone if u ride bike or working in rain i am using one. mine drop in the water many time and till now it is working fine it even have drop from my 2 storey house it is still good. a have been using phone for 10 years about 100 over brands and type but i tellu this is the best of the best

• opanion 4 u

it is a nyc cell. looks stylish n simple to use.but it has very very hard keyz.keypad lights lukz beautiful in dark.lolzz but if u use it its quite simple attractive n affordable..must buy..

• Sunburn

1. The screen is 128x128

2. Keys are very hard to press.

3. Look nice but that's all about it. Nothing brilliant compare to other budget phones.

hi.i am from pakistan and i am using this mobile from about a month. i have been using mobile phone from about 8 years and i change the sets very frequently and in my opinion this is a wonderful set in low budget. i had got a powerful fm and signal reception. battery life is also very good and a fully charge battery can sustain for about 3 days with heavy use and 4-5 days with average usage.charging time is about 3 hours not 7. another thing about this mobile phone is that it is very tough and can sustain very rough handling. i suggest you all that you should try this phone in accordance to your budget.

• Tauseef

I purchased this it is very bad set hard buton and bettry go only 3 days and recharging takes 7 hours.
tauseef_ksa@hotmail.com