LG KG800

LG KG800

• AM

The best phone I ever had - I hate smartphones, I just want another one of these phones, like right now!!!!!

Catherine the Great, 07 Dec 2018Ladies and gentlemen, this is the phone the cool kids had before... moreYeah, I agree

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the phone the cool kids had before the iPhone was released.

• Mani

10 years of success . Best mobile using since 2008

My Fisrt Colour Phone :D

Iconic LG phone.

• adeel

musaib, 23 Mar 2014My phone's screen is gone its appearing white blank what should I do?just replace ur fone

• appu

how to get internet on this LG kg800

• asif26

musaib, 23 Mar 2014My phone's screen is gone its appearing white blank what should I do?Change its strip

• musaib

My phone's screen is gone its appearing white blank what should I do?

• dis

ah I remember how badly I wanted this phone when I was a teenager! never got it though XD

you can try to open the malaysian online shop, they still have the old new stock.... which is still NEW!:D
price should be around 300 RM

• lindy

how n wher to get this phone I like it

• irfan

[deleted post]hi
want to buy lg chocolate kg 800 cdma battery . i realy interest to buy this cdma battery know

• Jass

AnonD-130930, 31 Mar 2013If you can't find a battery here, there are plenty of of listing... moreI need lg kg800 battery

If you can't find a battery here, there are plenty of of listings on E-Bay, Amazon, etc.

Aman, 27 Aug 2012I have a new batteryi need lg kg800 battery. you have

Aman, 27 Aug 2012I have a new batteryhow to download apps from this mobile? plz help me..........

• kaka

AnonD-28434, 09 Mar 2012i cant work my internet on my phone plz help meits never works buy new one smartphone

• Aman

GOPAL, 19 Apr 2011I have need a battery for LG KG800. what it will in L.G. SHOWRO... moreI have a new battery