LG KS360

LG KS360

• Mido

It was a king of its time, I'm so sad I've lost mine

Carnt believe people still use these kind off phones at this day and age,

Iman, 10 May 2015Hellp for instal ,tango,wiber,whatsappMobil perfict, but i need to instal whatsap, help???

Iman, 10 May 2015Hellp for instal ,tango,wiber,whatsappits impossible to install that

Daniel, 25 May 2014Anytime i download games and applications it doesn't works.It looks smart but stupit

• Iman

Bonga, 18 Jan 2015If it saiz download fail u must reset it by dialing 1809#*360# n... moreHellp for instal ,tango,wiber,whatsapp

• Iman

• Bonga

tess96, 19 Dec 2014is this phone really good does it freeze If it saiz download fail u must reset it by dialing 1809#*360# n select option 4

• Stone Ziggi

CONNECTOR, 29 Sep 2014My lg ks360 doesn't open my emails, they say i must login with a... morePlease, when i downloads games and applications from the internet, it doesn't come, what they write is downlaod fail.

• tess96

is this phone really good does it freeze

• LGB

Used to have one of these. It is still one of the best phones I ever had, got it refurbished after it took a dunking, but the battery never fully recovered. Still having issues with the battery.

• CONNECTOR

My lg ks360 doesn't open my emails, they say i must login with a desktop or laptop, iphone,etc but i use too and able check my emails. what must i do now?

• Daniel

Anytime i download games and applications it doesn't works.

• Daniel

Anytime i download games and applications it doesn't works.

• rambo

i've been with my LG ks360 for 2 years in good condition

• ASSIGNMENT

i have a battery problem with my lg ks360.

its my first time to such ahuge phone

• Midnight

I've had my ks360 for 5 years and its only just becoming hinky. its been the perfect little sidekick

• kenyan tech teen

This phone makes me feel so nostalgic I remember back in the day when i had the lg viewty and it was one of the best phones and lg was ruling the world with phones like lg kp500 cookie lg viewty smart lg renoir lg arena wow! I really miss those days before android when lg was doing well and java games were the in thing for everybody hating on this phone please stop it may not be the fastest around but its a true legend