LG KT610

LG KT610

• Nokia seller

suryadi, 07 Jun 2009hi.. Can anyone help me? When i use 2 application at the same ... moreHey buddy ...this is called Symbian operating System.....it does many things automatically...

does this phone play music?

• Hella bell

Does this phone have an MP3 player? I really need to know because i might get one soon.

good phone long baterry good display good camera one weekness is that this phone does'nt support OTA.

• ecoy

I'm using it n so far I'm happy with my phone,but the phone can't edit picture n video also can't open pdf file too. is there any application for that?please help me

• Pranam

Could anyone please tell me how to install Push Mail in KT610.

• asking

can you buy it in any store or just of the internet

• danial

what if it had touch screen?

• nicky

can anyone tell me if you can talk on the phone when its open?

bwal, 10 May 2009How much is it in Philippine Peso???? ranges about 14,000-15,000 on Philippine peso

• suryadi

hi..
Can anyone help me?
When i use 2 application at the same time why there always appear an announcement that my fone memory is full?
Sometimes it even close the application by itself..

• regina

Nee-nee, 05 Jun 2009I don't really know it looks nice and all and I don't know if I ... morehey lol datz rite but i was 4 meh

• Nee-nee

I don't really know it looks nice and all and I don't know if I should get it or not I was just going to get it for my brother, because that's what he wants.

• Laura Palmer

I just bought it today for 170 euro and I am happy so far. I will post my comments about during next week.

• chamzz

dara, 29 May 2009i need download driver pc suite for this model KT610 please help mesir thats too easy just open lg site and download pc suit or search from google.com

• dara

i need download driver pc suite for this model KT610

please help me

This phones good its funky looking like a little laptop and all but seriously its not practical at all for me to hefty and heavy i dont really like it personly but i bpught it open minded but i dont suggest buying it everyone!!

• Faisal

You can install Nokia Map on this phone. The application works, but still must install the map. You must load the map to the phone with nokia map uploader.

Try google about it, then you can use Map on this phone.

Enjoy it...

Yoga Crusherman, 29 Apr 2009after 6th month my kt 610 running slower, especially when after ... moreya u shud
wen ever a mobile is slow it is mostly a OS problem

• jiju

i am not able to use excel file in phone pls help